• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I think I need to get an avatar!

Here goes:
  1. Go to User CP.
  2. Go to Edit Avatar.
  3. Enter the URL of the picture I just posted, or save the picture to your harddrive and upload it.
  4. Press Save Changes
Voila!

By the way, I like the 'fake' Halo Jones better than the real one - but then, I'm not a fan.

Cheers

It worked!!! :) Thank you Martin - you are my joint-favourite person on here (I have to put that in case Raven is reading this :D ) The long-running avatar saga finally ends!

Martin said:
By the way, I like the 'fake' Halo Jones better than the real one - but then, I'm not a fan.

Cheers

Well of course you do, you're male! :D

It worked!!! Thank you Martin - you are my joint-favourite person on here (I have to put that in case Raven is reading this ) The long-running avatar saga finally ends!
Glad to be of service.

Well of course you do, you're male!
I could say that that's not the reason why I liked it better, but then I'd be lying through my teeth.

Cheers

Martin said:
Glad to be of service.

I could say that that's not the reason why I liked it better, but then I'd be lying through my teeth.

Cheers

I know - I'm a very good judge of character, you know. :)

The fact that you like RaVeN makes that very hard to believe.

By the way, it really is a very cool avvy!

Cheers

Back