• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I think I need to get an avatar!

RaVeN said:
It's a good thing I always carry a splinter on me. :eek:

RaVeN

You're not still sulking about that, are you? :) If I had known that I could wound so badly just using words, I wouldn't have bothered with all those karate lessons! :D

RaVeN said:
If it helps any, try to think of it as a mercy popping.
At least you didn't pop a cap in his inbox. HA! Beat you to it, you bit hairy bitch. Do you think I don't see what you're up to? Well I do, and now it's all been ruined. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Anyhoo, does anyone know what an Ent is?

You could clean it up. You could edit each of our posts so they're all back on topic. No one would ever know.

Litany said:
At least you didn't pop a cap in his inbox. HA! Beat you to it, you bit hairy bitch. Do you think I don't see what you're up to? Well I do, and now it's all been ruined. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Ok, nobody else knows what you're talking about but I'll give ya that one. DRATS!!! :mad:

RaVeN

Halo said:
You're not still sulking about that, are you? :) If I had known that I could wound so badly just using words, I wouldn't have bothered with all those karate lessons! :D

That's quite allright Princess, I'm used to your low blows by now. :p

RaVeN

Not if you know what you're doing. Not that I'm a professional or anything, just an enthusiastic amateur. :D

Definitely not! It's the sense of humour and an ability to use double entendres that would leave the writers of the Carry On films and Viz's Finbar Saunders speechless! :D

Litany said:
So you haven't rummaged around in there and found his hidden stash of Hobnobs yet?

Sorry to say, I've lost all my cookies. :( (and now you can too :D )

Princess, I've never heard of those shows. sorry. But don't go telling all of our secrets or I'll start blushing before you can say "lickety split." :eek:

RaVeN

You've never heard of the Carry On films? I had assumed you must have grown up watching them! :D (Viz is an adult comic, which is hilarious or peurile depending on your sense of humour).

Our very own Sid James, and he's never seen a Carry On film. Shocking. At least now we all now what to buy him for Christmas. Although there is a Terry Thomas collection on Amazon, maybe we could teach him some cad skills to go with all the smut. Hmm.

VTChEwbecca said:
You could try looking here or here or here. And if you're really indecisive, you can pick a few and put it to a vote, like Martin did a few days back.

jesus I did not know that there a pages for that stuff. I just took a look at a comic page and took something with about the right size. :eek:

Back