• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I think I need to get an avatar!

Funes, I feel a little less alone now! :) Still no further on with sorting one out, though... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link, Wabbit, that site looks pretty good! :) Not much time now, but will have a good look when I get chance.

Hey, Kaz... That's not Silly Wabbit, it's Happy Bunny. The original picture had the words 'cute but psycho' on it, but I changed the text. So now it's serene in restraints...

Halo said:
I've just realised that I must be the only person here who does not yet have an avatar! How embarrassing. The trouble is, I'm so indecisive that I just can't decide ... Maybe this downtime will give me time to choose one, or maybe one of you has a good (clean!) idea? :)
And no I do not want a pic of a big, emotional moose, Martin! :D
This has probably been asked but I can't be bothered to read :eek:
What type of avater are you looking for?

Dunno really, and that's probably why I still haven't got one! :rolleyes: Maybe something angelic to go with the Halo (even though my name doesn't come from a saintly halo)? On second thoughts, given my views on religion, definitely not. Something to make me laugh I think! :)

Halo said:
Have you learned nothing from our conversations?! And :p right back at ya!

I sure have. Who says you can't teach an old dog a new tantric?

And :p . It's your serve.

Back