• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

If you could be a fly on the wall...

bobbyburns said:
time for a pop quiz: if raven were a trumpet, how would you blow him?
this really cracked me up when i read it. oh boy!
but ill answer, id blow nice and slow at first to rally him up, then faster and harder. :D

Lemme see. :rolleyes:

Bobbyburns vs. True1stlight;

Litany vs. True1stlight;

Litany vs. Bobbyburns;

Jene vs. Litany;

Jene vs. Bobbyburns;

Sillwabbit vs. True 1st light;

chewbecca vs. Litany;

Abulafia vs. Litany :p

sorry, Litany, I am just so curious about you and how would you use your pork with them. ;)

watercrystal said:
sorry, Litany, I am just so curious about you and how would you use your pork with them. ;)

I'm trying to type between giggles here.(no, giggles is not my gerbil)

Yes Litany, I've been somewhat pondering the same question for some time now. :D :p

RaVeN

watercrystal said:

Crikey! I'd be completely knackered after porking all that lot. :eek:

watercrystal said:
Lemme see. :rolleyes:

Bobbyburns vs. True1stlight;

Litany vs. True1stlight;

Litany vs. Bobbyburns;

Jene vs. Litany;

Jene vs. Bobbyburns;

Sillwabbit vs. True 1st light;

chewbecca vs. Litany;

Abulafia vs. Litany :p

But...it should be me and SillyWabbit! :( :mad: :p

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when Irene Wilde and Mr. Enema get together for a chat!

Oops! I guess I am! :D

But Mr. Enema v. Mr. Burns would have potential, too. Let's face it, Mr. Burns makes any conversation more lively.

The rest of you I don't know well enough to speculate, but I would venture the guess that Litany, Our Lady of the Immaculate Spork, should do three shows nightly in Vegas. A running monologue on the virtues of piracy and sporks. :)

Irene Wilde

Irene Wilde said:
The rest of you I don't know well enough to speculate, but I would venture the guess that Litany, Our Lady of the Immaculate Spork, should do three shows nightly in Vegas. A running monologue on the virtues of piracy and sporks. :)
Cool. Do I get my own white tiger for maiming magicians with? I'd name him Bertie and feed him on biscuits and witch milk.

Irene Wilde said:
I'd like to be a fly on the wall when Irene Wilde and Mr. Enema get together for a chat!

Oops! I guess I am! :D

But Mr. Enema v. Mr. Burns would have potential, too. Let's face it, Mr. Burns makes any conversation more lively.

Irene Wilde

YES!!
Irene vs. Mr. Enema,
Irene vs. True@1stLight,
Irene vs. Bobbyburns.

I do agree that Bobbyburns can make any conversation more lively.
Anyway, I learned a lot form those kinda serious conversations.
My humble appreciation.!

Back