• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

leckert said:
I'm still at work, but I have half a six pack of Miller High Life at home. (it is the champagne of beers, you know!)

I should stop at 7-11 on my way home, or, better yet, the package store!

:D

miller high life...? leckert.....come on.....i'll gove you this one, but i want to hear you picked a better beer next time..

leckert said:
I'm still at work, but I have half a six pack of Miller High Life at home. (it is the champagne of beers, you know!)

I should stop at 7-11 on my way home, or, better yet, the package store!

I thought that was bud, but I dunno. I did stop and get my father in law a case of Bud and a carton of Winstons recently and got the oddest looks from the guy at the 7/11.

ricky said:
miller high life...? leckert.....come on.....i'll gove you this one, but i want to hear you picked a better beer next time..

Darlin', I don't think there is a better beer!

It is a good 'Merkin beer, with much more flavor than Bud, and is not bitter like Sam Adams.

I drink beer because I'm thirsty. To relax, I drink bourbon.

Ronny said:
I thought that was bud, but I dunno. I did stop and get my father in law a case of Bud and a carton of Winstons recently and got the oddest looks from the guy at the 7/11.

Nope, the "Champagne of Beers" is Miller HL. Says so right on the bottle!

Bud is the supposed "King of Beers".

I'm sure you get looks from guys at 7-11 no matter what you buy! (you would if I worked at your 7-11! ;) )

Well, ladies...

It's Friday.

I have to take my guitar to the shop, and get some beer on my way home.

I'll check in later tonight!

(ya'll think about me while I'm gone!)

lot's-o-love!

oh leckert..of course we'll think about you...we'll talk about you.....it's all leckert, all the time!

ricky said:
i'm here and i made it safe and sound for now...no signs of martin yet huh? whew!! :cool:

mean!!! don't shoot the messenger, he was just trying to bring to light a topic that seems to have been on a lot of people's minds. it's not his fault you are a drunk floozy. :p

now call me back, i have no company and i am still bent out of shape.

jenngorham said:
mean!!! don't shoot the messenger, he was just trying to bring to light a topic that seems to have been on a lot of people's minds. it's not his fault you are a drunk floozy. :p

now call me back, i have no company and i am still bent out of shape.

i know.....i'm just kidding..geez...i think martin is a grown boy and can fight his own battles jenn....gawd! martin, if you are out there, i apologize profusely for making a little joke.......i. am. sorry.

and i might be a drunk floozy, but at least i'm not a...a....ah crap.

ricky said:
i can......sorry...i have a problem...it's slight, but it's there!

Don't worry. I can too! Next time I'm down the Cape I'm going to stay at your B&B so you can get me trashed and make me wine and ice cream!

mehastings said:
Don't worry. I can too! Next time I'm down the Cape I'm going to stay at your B&B so you can get me trashed and make me wine and ice cream!

cool!! that would be a riot!

So sorry to hear that, I had to put my oldest cat Satie down this year and it was so hard.

i'm hijacking a thread about being drunk. i am loooooooooooow.

if mehastings gets to the lambandlion then ronny, you and i are going too.
and then we can harass leckert and moto.......

Back