• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

jenngorham said:
if mehastings gets to the lambandlion then ronny, you and i are going too.
and then we can harass leckert and moto.......

Sounds like quite the party! Of course it's less than 3 hours drive for me (just over an hour from my mom's). Ricky and I would probably be hammered by the time the two of you showed up!

I've viewed your website Ricky and it's hilarious. I can see your sense of humor (or perhaps someone else funny that you work with) in it. Next time the boyfriend, cutest dog in the world and I are looking to go Cape-ward I'll be there.

yeah...no husband's or b'friends allowed.....chick weekend.......lots of snacks and booze...and suits for the hot tub are optional... ;)

Besides, do you really think the guys deserve it? They've been naughty lately making us think about such heavy topics :mad: :p

Ronny said:
Besides, do you really think the guys deserve it? They've been naughty lately making us think about such heavy topics :mad: :p

yeah that and the hot tub is outside, the computer inside..it's too much travel distance wouldn't ya say? :p

well as much i would love to stay and watch stewart be drunk and disorderly, i'm off. i hope the forum is still here tommorow.

Uhm, what happened to Stewart? Stewart! are you okay? you didn't fall over and hurt yourself did you? and we were all just starting to have such a good time.

Well it's been much fun, but I'm off for a bath and hopefully if I'm lucky some sleep. I have a busy weekend ahead.

Back