• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

A postcard collection, after reading Griffin and Sabine I was interested in postcards.

Hi Ell, lovely seeing you here.

ricky said:
since we're drunk...man...heavy stuff on the other thread there huh? i could feel the sweat dripping being under those spotlights and all!! :p

so mr_michel..sounds so serious, having to call you mr....did you know in canada there is a chocolate bar called mr big..the slogan is as follows: when you're this big, they call you mister......

he,he,he, I liked that.

hello ell and ronny

im glad about the other thread, there is some stuff that should have been said a while ago

you can call me michel if you want, or if you prefer i could tell you other of my internet aliases

I'm fine ricky. Going to make myself a Cosmo and sit down to watch So You Think You Can Dance. I'm a sucker for anything dance related.

Ell said:
I'm fine ricky. Going to make myself a Cosmo and sit down to watch So You Think You Can Dance. I'm a sucker for anything dance related.

I love that show, they have some excellent dancers on there.

i just caught the last 10 minutes of the inxs show..? i can't remember the name....but there was one chick on there that could si-ing! wow!

mmm...a cosmo...i am drinking a wine called 'gotas do roam' it's a south african red.....my friend is really into goats, wants to have a couple some day, so i bought it with him in mind!

mr_michel said:
hey ricky, how was the concert

the concert was amazing!! that mick....i know he's in his 60s, but my god, that man, when he gets on stage and does his thing, just oozes sex.....it was a great show..fenway park is not huge, so even though we were kinda far back, we could still see really well....oh i would go again to see them...keith richards, however, does look like dead man walking. he sang a couple of songs.....so much fun.....!!

Yes Mick has something, I've always wanted to see them live. I like so many of their songs I'm not even sure which is my fave.

ha ha! sad, but true (about keith) so, mr_michel..what have you been up to?

@ell..who's winning the dance competition?

not much trying to organice my ideas on how to do my research project. know what needs to be done but not sure how to do it :(

Back