• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

Ronny said:
Who decided to put it on my forehead?

I'm not sure. One of the circus people, maybe. Or it could have been the guy with the maraschino cherries. Or the bodybuilder in the stiletto heels who kept telling everyone to call him Shirley.

Oh, yes sweet Shirley, I bet it was he/she. Well it looks to be time for me to go, they are honking the horn in an agitated manner. It's been fun and we'll have to do it again sometime.

wow..there was a lot happening here last night and i am sorry i drank my quart of vodka and passed out so early ( i think i must have been upset about bobby..) ....oh well, there's always another day.....

It's funny, Ricky... I notice the "I'm Drunk" thread never seems to get stale! Usually when I check my subscribed threads, I see "I'm Drunk -- Ricky" and I think "Again!?!". I realize now, it's not "again", it's "still" !

(and HiYa! Jenn-o-spankerific!)

jenngorham said:
hiya leckert baby, where were you all weekend?

Well, I played last night at our local coffee house, so I spent most of yesterday practicing. I had to forcibly keep myself away from the computer!

Looks like I missed a bunch! I think I am pretty well caught up, though, unless someone besides Bobby has been banned.

How was your weekend?

Back