• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

uh not great. aside from the general anxiety from the tbf (both ronny and i were glued to the comp afraid to look away) it was a bit of a crap weekend as my 18 month old is teething and we have dog troubles.
and i am in the midst of an argument that has yet to resolve itself so....blegh. i need a bath.

how was the coffee house gig?

jenngorham said:
how was the coffee house gig?

The only good thing about teething is that it is temporary! (There will be times to come, though, that you would give anything to be back to teething! :D )

The coffe house "gig" was great fun. They have an open mic night, and a bunch of us sit around and play. Kind of a round-table sort of thing. It is a riot! I'm not very good, but I can hold my own most of the time! It is the only place I can go where folks actually appreciate music!

You should come down, I'll take you! :D (you can sing harmony!)

oh, well as my sister will surely tell you as soon as she reads this, i cannot sing a lick. this is not false modesty. this is public safety warning. but i would happily come for the show.
we need to organize a tbf retreat for healing. ricky runs an inn i say we pick a weekend and show up.

jenngorham said:
oh, well as my sister will surely tell you as soon as she reads this, i cannot sing a lick. this is not false modesty. this is public safety warning. but i would happily come for the show.
we need to organize a tbf retreat for healing. ricky runs an inn i say we pick a weekend and show up.

That would be awesome! God knows I could use some healing!

and I don't need you to sing well, just loud! (someone needs to drown me out!)

You set the time, I'll bring the Gitbox, and we'll get Moto to bring the coffee! (I actually think he plays too?)

i think you are right i think he does.
well i will sing loudly, it's the only way i know how. i was killer in japan at the karaoke bars.

leckert said:
It's funny, Ricky... I notice the "I'm Drunk" thread never seems to get stale! Usually when I check my subscribed threads, I see "I'm Drunk -- Ricky" and I think "Again!?!". I realize now, it's not "again", it's "still" !

(and HiYa! Jenn-o-spankerific!)

LOL!! that's funny cause it's true

Oh, I love to sing (maybe not well) but I do it every chance I get ( only get them rarely from the innocent newbies in the group) Good to see you back :)

Ronny said:
Oh, I love to sing (maybe not well) but I do it every chance I get ( only get them rarely from the innocent newbies in the group) Good to see you back :)

Nothing like sittin' around getting drunk and wailing some tunes! Doesn't matter if you are good or not!

Great times!

(thanks, poopsie!)

if y'all are planning a getaway retreat a la lamb and lion, that's cool...just don't just show up, give me at least the heads up that you are all headed this way. that way i can make sure the hot tub is a go!

ricky said:
if y'all are planning a getaway retreat a la lamb and lion, that's cool...just don't just show up, give me at least the heads up that you are all headed this way. that way i can make sure the hot tub is a go!

I think the coordination will be on sis's shoulders!

ricky said:

you mean get out of the hot tub to do some "work".

oh and fyi..jenn cannot sing, nor can i...but we did sing some mean christmas carols in the car one day...... :eek:

leckert said:
I think the coordination will be on sis's shoulders!

i am in canada!!!!! all you yanks are the ones who have to get your scheduales organized, and don't even get me started on the europeans. and ds is going to have to come in from asia, and he is going to need 2 days just to get over the jet lag.
no i will be in charge of the food thanks.

jenngorham said:
i am in canada!!!!! all you yanks are the ones who have to get your scheduales organized, and don't even get me started on the europeans. and ds is going to have to come in from asia, and he is going to need 2 days just to get over the jet lag.
no i will be in charge of the food thanks.

I thought you were in Nova Scotia? Is that like Canada?

I guess then the coordination will fall to ricky, since she is the one with the place!

:D

Back