• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

it's true...you should've seen it when we lived together..it's a wonder anything got done!

jenn, that was wrong, all telling people's names and shit. Of course, you realize that the forum member known as ricky will now have to challenge you to a dual in the mud pit.

sirmyk, no offense taken. one we are canadian. it is our way. two, thanks for caring. three, do not let our drunkeness fool you, we are still wicked smaaaart. and honeydevil is a much better lush than we are.
where was i going...... oh right. i am nursing a wound, and laurie here has had her faith in humanity shaken, by a close friend and by her sister who revealed her real name, LAURIE!!!!!! online. so raise a glass my friend.... i'm off to bed.

oooooh rk is here now. i am scared..... what mud pit. you men, you are all the same. why are muddy women hot?

jenngorham said:
oooooh rk is here now. i am scared.....
Do I scare you? Am I really that scary looking? L... Ricky, has your sister told you that she sold you to me for four goats and a llama?

yes, she did mention something along those lines....i tend to block out half of what she says and continue drinking my cocktail, but now that you said llama, it's all coming back to me...

I don't know how y'all can handle all this drinking, I'm too much of a clutz as it is and adding alcohol about does me in. Maybe I'm just grumpy cause I drank too much pirates punch by the pool and got sunburnt this week, now I'm itchy and peeling..

What are you drinking? Goddamn, I wish I had a drink. All I have here is Guaro, unflavored, distilled sugar cane, and it's no good without something to mix it with.

oh, I'm itching too, ronny. I got baked in Florida two days ago. I applied sunblock three times and still got completely toasted. What makes things worse is that I was there with my T-totaller parents, so I was dry the entire four days. I'm not a complete lush, but when you see all these party places all around you with all these delightfully drunk people falling out the doors, it really eats at you.

Hey I was just in Florida, too. I went to Orlando with my family but fortunately for me they are quite the drinkers so we were fully stocked all week.

jenngorham said:
oooooh rk is here now. i am scared..... what mud pit. you men, you are all the same. why are muddy women hot?

It is a question that cannot be answered, for no one knows.

We just accept the fact, and take pictures. Don't question nature!

jenngorham said:
no i told you, you are adorable.
It just wouldn't be the first time that I was told that I look mean. I'm not mean though. Well, I am an evil monkey.

I read parts of your blog, Jenn. Good one. I know I've told you before, but you really have an honesty (I have no other descriptor for it) to your writing that I like. It draws me in, so I feel like I know you. That's probably why I've been annoying so much lately. Wow. I'm rambling like I'm drunk. Well, I will be later tonight, so . . . whatever. I'm an ADHD kid.

thank you i really appreciate that a lot. i hope you will keep reading it, and post some comments, if only to let me know you've been there. :)
and just so you know i haven't forgotten my little promise, it's in the works.

jenngorham said:
and just so you know i haven't forgotten my little promise, it's in the works.
YES! You're really making me a birthday cake with tequila flavored icing?! I'm excited. ;)

you're birthday isn't until january!!!!! either i am a shitty baker or that cake will be staaaaalllle!!!!!!
i wonder what tequila icing would be like?

Back