• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

well......it's been a long hot, fucking, pardon the expression, day and the alc just settled nicley into my veins.....!

wish i could say that too, but noooo... all i can think about, and not even alc is changing that, is that i have a hell of a flight on thursday...
i fly from gainesville (little dump in florida) to Atlanta, then to boston, from boston to new York, to frankfurt to Berlin... what a shitty day and then they still steal me about 6 hours...

yuck... :eek:
i feel for you...are you excited about going home?

have any interesting visitors possibly coming to visit you in germany soon?

where is that bitching thread??!!! i need to bitch cause i am in a bad mood, but am in too much of a bad mood to find the thread, so i figured i started this thread, i'll hijack it all i like! i am so frustrated...i can't get into specifics, but let's just say....ACK!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

okay, i can't take it out on the person i want to and keep taking it out on the person that shouldn't be getting it..but.....arg!

ok...i feel better now.

yeah? that sucks.....i don't have them very often..bad days....but today was particularily tough....

oh..it's too complicated and not important to get into, but today i am in a great mood!!! the weather has finally become bearable and this weekend we had some really fabulous people at the inn...made me remember why i do this job and why i love it so much!!!! ( i think the wine has helped lift my spirits... ;) )

i found this thread waaay tucked away and decided to pull it out because i am now, yet again drunk...drunk i say! and full. full of gross, salty snacks dammit.

i saaaiiid...i'm drunk........!! fuckers. hmm...i thought that was the call to get honeyd out from under where she may lie and even spur ( is that even the right word..ah who cares..) mr_michel out from hiding.....ah well.....

it's ok guys.....i was quite happy typing away in my drunken stupor to really know if anyone was there or not......

It could be worse, I once threw a drunken tantrum and left nasty voicemail messages for evryone I know. One more reason why I no longer drink tequila.

Back