• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

Oh, the drunk dial. I'm proud to say I've never done it. I've been drunk enough, but the phone never seems to be the thing to do.

Well I had lost something and I was sure one of those sneeky jerks, that had left their number on my cell phone had it. My spot of luck was by the time I got to my Dad's number I was mumbling and he couldn't tell what I was saying. He's a big guy and may still be willing to wash my mouth with soap for that kind of talk.

When I get drunk and mad, I just go cow-tipping.

It relieves stress, occupys your mind, and wears you out.

And, IT'S FUN!

leckert said:
When I get drunk and mad, I just go cow-tipping.

It relieves stress, occupys your mind, and wears you out.

And, IT'S FUN!

I intimidate kittens with socks.

When i get drunk i love phoning my friend Emma i must talk pure shit but bless her she doesnt mind at all! And she doesnt care what time it is! :D

ruby said:
When i get drunk i love phoning my friend Emma i must talk pure shit but bless her she doesnt mind at all! And she doesnt care what time it is! :D

I don't need to get drunk to talk shite....

i don't do the drunken calls..never have..i choose to make a bloody ass of myself in public. i actually have footage of my drunken self in mexico...and i must say..i am a lot of fun!! :p

oh i think you do bobby or why else would you have said anything......is this about last night?

was that the one before or after you sent me the pic of the dead boby? gee..i can't remember because you sent me so many PM's...hmmmm.....

yes, it's funny how seeing a dead person seven days before you are town apart by wild dogs gives life worth. this is what lies in your futurepast.

i've had a drink
weqluybqeiyvgequiylvcbequiyvbqeiupyrvhbqeuilycvbqeuilycgbqweuiycbqeuycvbeuilyruiqelryvbqweilrycvbqewluiychbqwei;bcqweryuicbqweryicbqweicbqweicbqweicbncbhqwi;cbnqi;bc qiwe;bcnp;cb

When I drink...I don't crave for stuff because it's too fattening. I don't eat before I drink so the beer that I'm drinking (calories) subsitutes the food I should be eating.
That is crazy, but beer belly..I should avoid. I'm a women!!!

my g/f now believes I'm becoming an alcoholic. I've been drinking almost every day due to my job. I'm not reliant on chemicals... except for Ritalin and Ephedra. Alcohol is cool, but only when I want to go to bed or get crazy. Later on. TH and C

i am not an alcohlic per se...i just drink...on ocassion..every night.....i used to enjoy the ephedra as well......it was great for work cause i would show up high and need a little pick me up....... :eek:

I wish I was drunk right now but it's probably a good thing I'm not, my nieghbors made me so pissed I seriously thought of taking my bat to their crappy car and depending on how that felt onto their ugly heads. I keep hoping they'll move but it's been three years now and I may have to come up with a plan to drive them out.

Back