• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

I am.

Now, Ronny, take some really stinky cheese (do you need a list?) and put it on the engine-block of their car;they'll never get rid of that smell.

ruby said:
When i get drunk i love phoning my friend Emma i must talk pure shit but bless her she doesnt mind at all! And she doesnt care what time it is! :D

can i have emma's phone number? please :D

Have you ever been drunk and kept dialing the wrong number? Oh the number of people I must have pestered at 2 a.m.!. :eek: :D

What are you drinking tonight? I have my favorite spiced vanilla rum w/ vanilla coke, emm...

i am sipping on wine....my drink of choice...and actually spent the day surfing and drinking beer, so am quite tipsy actually... ;)

wellll...i didn't surf..today. the waves were crazy huge, so we put off the lesson until next week. but i boogey boarded all afternoon, and that is a freaking riot.....almost (not really) like surfing, without standing on your board. i am determined to learn how to surf!!

A little late, but for what it's worth, I got drunk last night and watched UFC. Yeah, we ended up in the yard fighting. Much fun.

Back