• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm new (as if you couldn't guess)

Jules

I am new to this Forum and the entire "forum" concept. I thought, well, if my husband can get on the internet and talk to people about the things he loves, why can't I do the same?

I can't even tell you how glad I am to be here. I have been an avid reader since birth (almost). I devour books and I am not really picky about what I read. I welcome all recommendations!

:)

Houston huh? Ashlea didn't send you around to spy on us kids while she's at work by any chance did she? And don't give me that "Ashlea who?" crap! There can't be that many other people in Houston that know how to read.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though....this time.

Consider yourself watched, but Welcome. :D

RaVeN
PS- If you can in fact read, you'll find info & suggestions gallore from the friendly people on here. Just tell 'em Mom sent ya.

Raven, don't scare the newbies.

And in a city of 4 million with 2 major universities, I'm sure that we can round up many literate people.

Welcome, Jules. Only about a half dozen are as insane as Raven, here.

I'm MUCH more insane! He is still learning :D

Welcome to the forum and hope you have a good time here! :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

Welcome, Jules, :) . you see, how crazy someone could be at this bookforum. ;) Enjoy your stay here, and you will have fun.

BESTS,
watercrystal

Ashlea said:
Raven, don't scare the newbies.

And in a city of 4 million with 2 major universities, I'm sure that we can round up many literate people.

Welcome, Jules. Only about a half dozen are as insane as Raven, here.

Hey, at least I didn't try to tax her did I?

I'm sorry Jules .

I'm sorry that our first date didn't go over with a bang. :D I have high hopes for our second though.

I'm sorry one of us makes a terrible first impression. Don't make me name names.

I'm sorry Mom caught me and tanned my little bottom to a golden brown.

I'm sorry she has the whole thing on video tape.

But most of all I'm sorry you live in a city of 4 million and there's only a handfull of you able to read this. :p

RaVeN

*I know it's bedtime Mom. You don't have to put that stuff in my milk*

RaVeN! Get back in your box. Don't make me have to tell you twice. :mad: Leave the poor woman alone. It's someone else's turn to scare her.

Litany said:
RaVeN! Get back in your box. Don't make me have to tell you twice. :mad: Leave the poor woman alone. It's someone else's turn to scare her.

Indeed!

and... LITANY! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You changed your avatar back! The other one was much better! This one is, well, so manly :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
and... LITANY! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You changed your avatar back! The other one was much better! This one is, well, so manly :D

:mad:
I hate you all.

I like your avatar.

Anyway, welcome, Jules. You'll have a great time here, I'm sure!

Cheers, Martin :cool:

SillyWabbit said:
Indeed!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Indeed? From you Master I get Indeed?

Wasn't it you that taught me that scaring the newbies is on a first come, first serve bassis? You were obviously busy polishing your carrot somewhere and I took the initiative to welcome Jules into our collective bosom.

Speaking of which, Litany's avatar looks manly to you? :D You simply must stop hanging around Mom.

RaVeN

Well, now she has changed it again and it's every so wonderful! In fact, I now want to marry her!

She has the bestest bestest most best avatar EVER... ARRRR. Much better than say an Indian!

PIRATES RULE!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Don't even think the M word Wabbit. As soon as you do she'll change again.

The voice of experience has spoken! :D

RaVeN
(who thinks she'd look better with 1 of my feathers in her hair...American Indians RULE )

Screw friendly, I'm a pirate. Arrrrr. And if ye wants the marrying of me, you land lubbing wabbit I'll be wanting plenty o' grog to wash the taste of carrots from me scurvy filled mouth. Arrrr.

Back