• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm new (as if you couldn't guess)

ME? LANDLUBBER??? I be no land lubbing dog! I gots the sea in me viens! ARRRRR

And I got plenty O grog!!!

Regards
Silly ( captain ) Wabbit

SillyWabbit said:
Silly ( captain ) Wabbit
Isn't that from that cereal ad in The Powerpuff Girls.

Silly Lucky Captain Wabbit King. Lucky Captain Wabbit King Nuggets are for the youth.

There's going to be scrubbing? No one told me there was going to be scrubbing. Rubbing, yes. Buffing, maybe. But no one mentioned scrubbing.

I'll be there as soon as the swelling goes... umm. I'll be there around noonish tomorrow.

RaVeN

Thanks All

Thanks for the wonderful welcome! I am sure I'll enjoy it here.

By the way Raven, were you burned badly by a Houstonian or a Texan? You sure do sound bitter. Remind me to stay away from Fort Wayne. The natives there might have a heart attack meeting me - a literate Texan...

I love Litany's avatar.

Now admit it Jules, you missed me didn't you? I know that I missed you. And I promise not to say anything to your husband about the two of us. It'll be just our little secret ok?

No, I was just kidding about Texans earlier. I think living in Denver for 5 years might of had something to do with it though, don't you? :D

Hope you have a great time here. (and I'll call ya later) :p

RaVeN

RaVeN, you flirt. I did miss you. My husband will NEVER find out about us - he is busy with his boats and trucks. ;)

Mister Goodwrench doesn't deserve you Jules. Send up a flare next time he's under a truck on blocks and I'll be over in a Jiffylube.

You're in my blood now Jules. I can't deny it, I can't fight, I can't explain it. All I know is fate has thrown us together and your neighbors will soon be complaing about the squeels of joy. (sorry, sometimes I can't help myself) :eek:

RaVeN

Don't knock the Muffler Man. He's taught me everything I know about cars.

I've heard that natives of Colorado really hate Texans. Why is that?

After all we've been through together you'd toss me aside for *sniff* your husband? I feel so cheap. :(

I have absolutely no idea what the Texas-Colorado thing is. It was going strong when I lived there though. It could've been anything. Football maybe?Beats me.

I'll always treasure those precious moments we had together Jules. In the grocery store cart, on the kitchen table, under McDonald's golden arches. Those memories will live in my loins forever.

RaVeN

Hey Jules :) Welcome to the Forums!!

I see you've already met the welcoming committee, believe me it doesnt get any better in the other threads.

Personally, i hate all the spammers here :D

Phil

Back