• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm new (as if you couldn't guess)

Jules, I think you'll do. :D

And if you're into cars, there will be people in my house all day, fixing euros, VW's mostly, but we're starting with a BMW. Feel free to stop by. But when I say Houston, I'm simplifying, I actually live in Humble, near the airport.

Ashlea - maybe we should swap car stories sometime. We mostly do work on American makes and models here, but welcome all denominations. :D

There are currently 4 people in my garage, changing transmission fluid or something. :rolleyes: It's been quite a day, much wrenching occurred, along with much grilling of meat and much drinking of beer.

Up to your wicked ways again huh Mom?

I think it'll take more than a heffer on a spit and the promise getting dunk and rolling around in oil for you to get your hands on her biscuits.

Nice try though. :D

RaVeN

Shhhhhhhh, Litany, we have to get them posting, then when they're in too deep, THEN we let them see the true us ;)

Phil

Back