• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Imbibe

Pink grapefruit Bacardi Breezers - lovely! No drugs, just high on life - I'm a good girl I am!

Water. Rum. Red Bull. Milk. Whisky. Lager. Beer. Vodka. Alcopops. Sambuca. Unidentified, hazily remembered shots. Fanta. Diet Coke. Lucozade.

okay then

beer: guinness, budweiser, sainsbury's micro brewed raspberry wheat beer, nastro, waggledance honey beer, double chocolate stout

Mixed shorts: Gin and tonic(bombay sapphire), Cranberry and vodka(citrus absolut)

cocktails: seabreeze, long island ice tea, and something else whose name i can't rememeber cos i drank too much of it!

Wine: only red, St.Emillion is my favourite

its very uncool to ask people about drugs. :p

ksky

I gave up booze. It doesn't really work very well on me anymore. Takes far too much alcohol to get me drunk, so I didn't think it was worth it. By the time I'm drunk I'm alcohol poisoned so I might as well not bother.

Gave up caffiene coz it makes me sleepy.

Don't smoke. Don't bother with drugs. Nothing works on me like it supposed to. Even aspirin doesn't work on me. In fact, I was once prescribed sleeping tablets when I was poorly and they didn't work on me either. So I save my money to spend on other things. Only real vice is chocolate now.

I shall donate my body to medical science when I die, in the hope that they find a cure for others inflicted with this terrible condition.

Mostly, like Wabbit, I'm a coffee guy (he says, as he pours another cup). I do like beer, but don't drink it like I used to. If I drink anything stronger, it's usually tequila. I like Margaritas in the summertime. I'll be honest, I used to smoke a lot of pot. And, at the time, I MUCH preferred it to alcohol. But, these days I really enjoy just living straight and sober and in the moment. Plus, I've always been fairly athletic. I play tennis every Saturday and I'm not ashamed to say I'm really kick-ass! :D Then it's bottled water and Gatorade.

:cool:

Vodka for alcohol (im sure several members here remember a certain incident after a Vodka binge :)) - dont drink Beer but i have been known to drink wine occasionally.

Mostly i drink Coke or some derivative, also Milk and such ....

....this is a very strange thread :)

Phil

Me? Not a thing, I'm clean as a whistle. :)

You don't believe me? Blow me and find out. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN! I'm calling your mother!

I drink beer, whiskey (or whisky), rum (sometimes), and the usual gunk, like coke and milk.

Phil. What incident? ;)

Cheers, Martin :D

Ummm, I was figuratively speaking of course. :)

That is, unless you realy enjoy a good whistle :D

RaVeN

Back