• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Imbibe

Ahhh, but does she know about the other hot and seather things you are, ummm, into??? :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
Ahhh, but does she know about the other hot and seather things you are, ummm, into??? :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Hear that Phil? Wabbit just called your ass a seather thing.

Don't ask me what that means but I don't think it was a positive reflection on your ass. :D

RaVeN
(ducking the question on the way out the door)

You cant really get a positive reflection from my ass anymore - i just dont polish it enough ;)

Phil

phil_t said:
You cant really get a positive reflection from my ass anymore - i just dont polish it enough ;)

Phil

You know, it took me a little while to think of how to set you up for that Phil.

I wanted credited for the assist :D

RaVeN

Wine, whisk(e)y, the occasional mixed drink involving amaretto, vodka, or coconut rum.

Coffee, though not like I used to, and chocolate.

Bizarre tangent: Someone sent me an email for a study where pregnant women who ate chocolate had happier babies. A major relief to expectant parents everywhere.

I'm the beer guzzlinest, pot smokinest, fast drivinest, hard rockinest mother fucker asshole bobbyburns left-wing tricky dicky spinfuckmaster around.

Well at least you're left wing, the rest is just what helps make you madder so it can be forgiven :)

Don't need drugs or alcohol (disgusting taste), natural permanent high, (helped by to much chocolate and coke (cola coke not other coke)).

Am I the only 17 year old who doesn't drink, smoke etc...?

Cassandra said:
Am I the only 17 year old who doesn't drink, smoke etc...?

Of course not. I think Vanessa just turned 17 and she didn't do those things either. :)

But the rumor is she's dead :(

RaVeN

Maybe that ninja super stunt goat got her, like he did for me dear ol dad! :eek:

That goat has a lot to pay for!

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
Maybe that ninja super stunt goat got her, like he did for me dear ol dad! :eek:

That goat has a lot to pay for!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Really?

I heard she was found in a pool of grits with a spork protruding from her throat and the last whisper from her dying lips was "Umberto Ecco came riding through on Phil''s ass." :D

RaVeN

My ass cannot deny this due to its premature retirement, but it has issued a statement that all rumours will be answered in its forthcoming memoirs: An Ass, My Life in Pictures ;)

Phil

Couldn't have been Phil's ass. He's retired. Must have been kidnapped by the six fingered goat.

Back