• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Impressions of each other

Stewart

Describe what you think other members of the forum look like... :)

Danke schön, Mile-O! :D

~
In a miasma, a tempestuous miasma
I'll be in attendance, I'll be amatory toward you, perpetually
~

Yeah, funny.

By the way, I've removed my signature, as you're obviously burnt on having it.

Have fun with it, man.

Cheers, Martin

Well we all know Martin is tall. I'm also adding thin, and medium dark haired. Glasses maybe? Hmm. Nah. Read an article saying that the dutch are getting taller all the time, while americans are staying the same heighth. Evidently our diet is not so great.

You, Mile-O. Definitely glasses. Short, stocky but not overweight. Dark hair, darker than Martin.

Wabbit - blond, energetic, medium height but seems taller.

It should be noted that I am always, 100%, wrong on this. Every single time. I talk to people on the phone all day, get images, meet them in person, it's always completely different.

Ashlea said:
Well we all know Martin is tall. I'm also adding thin, and medium dark haired. Glasses maybe? Hmm. Nah. Read an article saying that the dutch are getting taller all the time, while americans are staying the same heighth. Evidently our diet is not so great.

Really??? :D lol Although, having said that, I can't say too much coz English food is just HORRIBLE :D

You, Mile-O. Definitely glasses. Short, stocky but not overweight. Dark hair, darker than Martin.

It should be noted that I am always, 100%, wrong on this. Every single time. I talk to people on the phone all day, get images, meet them in person, it's always completely different.

lol

It's always interesting to imagine what people look like. Why do we do that? Why try and imagine the person? I have no idea lol

Anyway, very funny :D

Oh, yeah, I did mean to say that it just happens but I explained myself really badly. :D

Oh... and im NOT Blonde :p lol

See? I have no skills in this area, at all. No matter what I come up with, it will be completely opposite.

Stocky has no negative connotations btw, just not rail thin. Tends to be how I like 'em, actually. :)

Ashlea said:
See? I have no skills in this area, at all. No matter what I come up with, it will be completely opposite.

Stocky has no negative connotations btw, just not rail thin. Tends to be how I like 'em, actually. :)

Amen, sister! They need a little meat on their bones! I dated a rail thin guy for three years... it was painful! :eek:

I dont ever imagine what people on forums look like, to be honest. I'll associate them with their avatar, but I don't conjure up mental images of them.

If I'm at all curious as to what a person looks like in the flesh, I find the simplest thing by far is just to track down where they live and take photos of them through their windows.

(Amen, sister! They need a little meat on their bones! I dated a rail thin guy for three years... it was painful! )

lol my husband is 6 feet tall, and weighs 250... and i like it, cause he feels like a man, and is damn strong. men are men when they look it ya no. (my opinion)

Ashlea said:

Hehe, you can practice to be a physic. Guess what I look like! Please? :D

Litany said:
I dont ever imagine what people on forums look like, to be honest. I'll associate them with their avatar, but I don't conjure up mental images of them.

If I'm at all curious as to what a person looks like in the flesh, I find the simplest thing by far is just to track down where they live and take photos of them through their windows.
:eek: *keeps curtains closed*

lahondas said:
i very new here, so i dont know anyones real name or ages, and my avatar is my real picture.
Aww, I'm Sarah and I'm 17. I'm wittle! But SillyWabbit is my man! He protects me ;)

RainbowGurl said:
Hehe, you can practice to be a physic. Guess what I look like! Please? :D
lemme try, mmkay your shortish, not thin, your young i think and you have blondish hair? :p
it just came to me!

lahondas said:
lemme try, mmkay your shortish, not thin, your young i think and you have blondish hair? :p
You got the short bit (5'3) and the blondish hair right, (Strawberry blonde) I'm not matchstick thin if thats what you ment? Lol. So I guess your spot on :eek:

Back