• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Indian movies: an observation

I've been to India some time ago, and in almost every hostel we had a TV in our room.

.... SNIP...

Nah... Nah... ... Oh man... ever heard of the word Make-Up ?

Om Shanti Om stars Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone and If you remove their make-up, at least Shahrukh Khan will look inferior than me :p ..

The photos you have shown look like taken from South India, where people are black in color. Go to North-India and people are white in color or at least with fair complexion, like me, though I have gone black now since I am working in North India, too much of Sun, all the 12 months of the year.

There is only 1 actor in India who never uses make-up, Ajay Devgan, see:

Ajay Devgan Pictures, Ajay Devgan Picture, 989 pics, photo, images, hot, sexy
Ajay Devgan/Ajay Devgan at Zee s new show Rock N Roll Family hosted by Sharad Kelkar in JW Marriott on March 6th 2008(11) - Hamara Photos

Rest, most Indian movies are anti-reality , I mean they are totally fictional and that fiction is totally anti to the way one learns social skills, e.g :

War of the Worlds: though fiction, its analysis and presentation of how humans panic and how they react when sudden fear strikes, is completely realistic.

Speed : though fictional, Keanu Reeves was not able to break a pole of steel people use to hold on while standing in Metro-Train. While our hero Sunny Deol can bend a rod made of iron and at the same time he got shot in his arm with a pistol and villain fires his whole AK 47 but Sunny Deol runs here and there and not even a single bullet touches him. WOW, Speed of Bullet = 250 miles/sec and speed of Indian hero = 347 miles/second and after that he puts the shit out of 20 people without any training in Martial Arts.

Worst are South-Indian heroes who can throw the villain 20 feet high with just one punch and guess what, villain does not even ache :eek:

Even Shahrukh Khan runs equal to the speed of train in a movie :confused: Most of the Hindi movies and serials will speak dialogs and include acts that never belong to our culture and our way of speaking/leaving and those movies. Also if you apply the acts shown in the movie, where hero impresses the girl by acting or speaking dialogs, you will never ever find a single girl who will want to have a friendship with you.

In the last, basics of Indian movie making are same since 1947:

1.) A hero, A girl & A villain

2.) Hero and girl (the heroin) fall in love and they dance around trees along different countries like Switzerland, Russia, USA etc (even when Hero does not do any work or have no source of earning)

3.) Villain comes in between Hero and Heroin. In 80% of the cases, Heroin is the daughter of the villain.

4.) Fight erupts between Hero and Villain and Hero angrily says some dialogs like If you have drunken mother's milk, throw the gun and fight like a man and Villain really throws the gun and fights like a fool, oh.. sorry, I mean, like a man :D

5.) Hero kills the villain.

6.) Hero and Heroin marry and everyone lived happily after.

thats the whole movie story :mad:

NOTE: some good movies are made here but they are very rare. Some examples are: Apaharan, Dev and Sehar and Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi

Have you guys seen the movie The Namesake?

very touching film. I recomend it.

Some added clarification: It has to do with this Indian family and it show how they are in India and the conditions.

Back