• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Introduction.

Doozer

Hey guys, I was just recently introduced to these forums and I really enjoy what I see. I'm really young, I'm 19, almost 20. I'm beginning my first book which is about Christian Spirituality. My name is Ryan Collins, people called me Doozer. You can call me whatever you want, I don't mind.

I can't really recall how I got the name Doozer. It was Freshman year in high school and Dennis Conwell, my best bud at the time, called me Doozer and it just stuck. It's so bad now that I rarely even react to someone calling me Ryan.

Yes, my first book.

Doozer said:
Hey guys, I was just recently introduced to these forums and I really enjoy what I see. I'm really young, I'm 19, almost 20. I'm beginning my first book which is about Christian Spirituality. My name is Ryan Collins, people called me Doozer. You can call me whatever you want, I don't mind.

Welcome to TBF!. If you like Christian spirituality works, try anything by M. Scott Peck.:cool:

Thank you. I've never heard of M. Scott Peck but will definitely find something. It seems like I'm buying a new book every week, I have about 3 that need to be read. Haha. Thank you for the recommendation.

Hi Doozer and welcome to TBF! How did you reach the ripe old age of 19 having never read a book? Paint me nosey, but inquiring minds DO want to know;)

CDA said:
I thought he meant he was just starting to write his first book. me :confused:

I have given this a lot of thought, and I think Doozer is trying to say that this is the first book he wishes to discuss on TBF.

Am I right, Doozer? :)

Back