• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

• Evil. Muahahahahahaha

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Stupid. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither. There is a resonable explanation which I will now present.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stewart. Fox News is both evil and stupid.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
:lol: Oh man, that's great. Thanks for posting it, Polly!

How much does it matter what a FOREIGNER'S opinion is on US matters? Give up? Zero! This turkey is not an American. Who cares what he thinks? He's a comedian for crying out loud. What clout does he have on the health of our country? Again, zero.

The fact is that the grand majority, if not all foreign nations, HATE America...they belittle us, do they not? Ignore all their observations and opinions.

__

The road leading leftward is sure to meet with the deterioration of individual freedoms: no more constitution; no more America. The road headed to the right is the SOLE path out of the troubles we are enduring today. It's the ONLY way out!

__

The fact is seedeeaaa, I am the only one making sense. I hope you don't vote. That's what scares me the most.

Aqb, how did you get to be such a blithering idiot?

Your safe seedeeaaa. You see if you resort to name calling you would be praise. Now if I did the same I would be ousted. You are singing the praises of the majority, so it seems, here in BAR. I, so it seems, am not. If you go against the grain you are expelled even if you have only stated your position.

So whatever happens I will conduct myself properly as stated in the rules of this forum. By doing this my hands would remain clean...no personal assaults from me, no sir. Let's make that point clear. Now watch the grave injustice that ensues when my opposing stance is posted - w/o personal insults given.

We all have our right to post our views. Otherwise this forum is not fair and tolerant when dealing with opposing viewpoints.

__

Have you, any of you, ever sat down and watched Glen Beck speak his mind on Fox? If the answer is no, then I urge you to please do so at least one time. He might not win you over, but he will make you think. That is a certainty.

__

My most wanting desire for one is that just one brave soul, to stand by me to declare what the reality of our country is now. I would feel a deep disappointed at the fact that I stand alone - alienated; and surround by unreasonable liberals who can't see the clarity of the happening of this great nation, today.

I am truly sad my friends, truly sad.

__

__

I plead with each one of you who hold a different side view to please respect my views so as to grant a civil conversation on the matter. Otherwise this thread can end up a mess of word calling. Fair? I hope so.

I too hope the "blithering idiot" kinds of remarks are avoided even if the OP seems to invite them. This is not the Mature Discussion thread where, for all I know, such "mature" remarks might be permitted and enjoyed.

I don't know why some people reply to a different opinion on the topic with a personal attack at the person, but it happens too much all across the web. This thread has turned into a good example of why to avoid discussions of politics, religion and that other one, in social and friendly situations.

Sorry for the sermon, and maybe I am preaching to the choir, but I fear nothing will change; however, the opportunity was there. Now maybe is time to move this thread elsewhere. Or else complain on an already existing thread about Peder being a thread-killer.

It is quite rude and undeserving to name call. I am only making my personal stand. I have not made a direct assault on anyone on this post so there is no reason, even if I disagree with others opinions, to be labeled an idiot. Let's be adults and reply respectfully with words that keep with the topic at hand.

Again, I have followed the rules of this forum fully.

I should not be punished.

__

It is quite rude and undeserving to name call. I am only making my personal stand. I have not made a direct assault on anyone on this post so there is no reason, even if I disagree with others opinions, to be labeled an idiot. Let's be adults and reply respectfully with words that keep with the topic at hand.

AQB, Well said!
You said it more clearly than I did.

Have you, any of you, ever sat down and watched Glen Beck speak his mind on Fox? If the answer is no, then I urge you to please do so at least one time. He might not win you over, but he will make you think. That is a certainty.

__

Watching Glenn Beck makes me think Glenn Beck belongs in a mental asylum. I dont understand why anyone would listen to a nutter with a Hitler fetish. It can be entertaining to watch (if one likes that sort of thing), but actually listen to these guys?

I too hope the "blithering idiot" kinds of remarks are avoided even if the OP seems to invite them. This is not the Mature Discussion thread where, for all I know, such "mature" remarks might be permitted and enjoyed.

How did the OP invite a "blithering idiot" kind of post?

Back