• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

• Evil. Muahahahahahaha

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Stupid. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither. There is a resonable explanation which I will now present.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stewart. Fox News is both evil and stupid.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Polly, that's because you listen to what they say.
But they have pizz-azz. At least the last I looked.

Polly, that's because you listen to what they say.
But they have pizz-azz. At least the last I looked.

But, but, but...isn't listening to what news anchors say the whole point of watching the news?

Also, I should say that the only time I get to see bits of Fox news is when it either makes the Dutch news because Bill O'Reilly feels the need to call Amsterdam a modern-day Sodom and Gomorra, or if some group of religious nuts think of the Dutch as the most sinful people on the planet. That and when people send me links to clips of the show on the intertubes.

Polly,
My original comment wasn't a recommendation to listen to them. It was just an alternative answer to the question asked that was not covered by the poll.

And yes, O'Reilly can be hard to take, as can having one's Country mocked by others in the world. We know something about that, too, in the reverse direction -- regarding one of our recent Presidents especially. But that's a different subject.

:flowers:

Well, the fact that people like the Kardashians and the Jersey Shore gang make the news every single day ain't helping much. And neither is Sarah Palin, she tends to lower the IQ of the whole planet every time she says something.

Polly,
My original comment wasn't a recommendation to listen to them. It was just an alternative answer to the question asked that was not covered by the poll.

And yes, O'Reilly can be hard to take, as can having one's Country mocked by others in the world. We know something about that, too, in the reverse direction -- regarding one of our recent Presidents especially. But that's a different subject.

:flowers:

O'Reilly's just ignorant, still living in the middle ages where women wore skirts, gave birth to at least ten children and took care of dear hubby and the household.
I don't care about anyone mocking the Netherlands, but O'Reilly is funding his criticisms on lies and stereotypes. If you'd believe him you'd think every Dutch person would have had at least one abortions, smokes weed all day and has had their grandparents euthanised.
And if you mean George Bush, he's not exactly bright, is he?

I say neither, of course. Fox News tells it like it is. Don't be brainwashed by the liberal knuckleheads. Fox rules! The jackasses (D) will be voted out of the White House in the next presidential election. You can take that to the bank.

Glen Beck for president (I only wish it were true):

awww.foxnews.com_bios_img_headshot_beck.jpg

I am not replying on this thread so please do not expect me to. Tune into The O'Reilly Factor and get a hardy dose of reality.

Important: No Mosque near ground zero! You might as well spit in the faces of the 911 families if such a structure is erected.

__

MSNBC, CNN, ABCNews have an agenda...a liberal agenda. Fox is balanced. Do not listen to what confused people tell you about what is truly happening in Washington. Don't believe them. They are lost. Be a good American and vote Republican. Otherwise, our children will suffer...our society will crumble; everything will go to shit. Please, please, please don't ever believe such news networks. They don't care about the well being of America.

__

Back