• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

• Evil. Muahahahahahaha

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Stupid. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither. There is a resonable explanation which I will now present.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stewart. Fox News is both evil and stupid.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Fox news lied about what? Like I said, my computer does not play videos so i don't know what the blonde woman says, and so I do not know if she is lying or not. Is it about Americans marrying animals, or that Swedish people are nazis? Really beergood I do not get so excited about this racist stuff. Most of these same people who scream about racism say it is okay to hate Christians, Americans, men, white people, Jews, Fox news, etc. They say: it is okay to hate this guy, because I hate him. But if you hate this other guy, you are a racist, because I don't hate that guy. See what a superior person I am.

Actually, this was kind of my point, so thank you for making it: that there's a difference between knowledge and "points of view". Having a different opinion about a given set of facts isn't ignorant. Being ignorant - which is a loaded word, sorry, feel free to say unknowledgeable - about what the facts are (say, whether the most influential country in a part of the world where your country has been at war for 20 years is run by a military dictator, a bunch of religious fanatics, or a democratically elected parliament) and taking pride in that is another matter. . . .Since I'm of the oddly controversial opinion that reality exists, that irks me. Perhaps overly so. If so, like I said, I apologize for being flippant.

Sorry to continue this difference of opinion, but if you are irked I also am irked, at what seems to be your continuing misconception and misrepresentation regarding my posting here.
Having now established that I am entitled to my opinion, I'll go further and suggest that I am not ignorant either, much less proud of being ignorant as you implied, flippantly or otherwise. My post in question stated that I did not care who was the President of Egypt; I did not say I did not know who he was. Alongside of your presumably massive knowledge of the world and reality, I hestate to claim that I also am aware of world events and reality. But I do make that claim, and invite you to point out whatever evidence to the contrary you might find in any of my posts.

My apologies to you too, if any of what I have said has sounded directly or indirectly insulting to you or your intelligence. I have intended throughout only to present my own views (based on fact) as balancing thoughts to some of the highly opinionated parts of this FOX vs CNN discussion.

Cheers,

I was referring to your comment that he said this because of his education (or lack of homeschooling).

I just wondered what textbook he gleaned that information from, and since most newscasters are from a public school background, that was an assumption on my part.

I was referring to the comment made by the fellow on Fox...not sure what his science book taught him...

With all respect, I can guarantee you that NO science books used today say anything about different ethnicities being different species. If anything, that sort of argument is evidence of him either never attending any sort of science class at all, or deliberately ignoring it in favour of what he personally wants to believe. I know US schools have their problems, but if they were teaching what amounts to Hitlerian racial hygiene, I'd be very very very surprised.

With all respect, I can guarantee you that NO science books used today say anything about different ethnicities being different species. If anything, that sort of argument is evidence of him either never attending any sort of science class at all, or deliberately ignoring it in favour of what he personally wants to believe. I know US schools have their problems, but if they were teaching what amounts to Hitlerian racial hygiene, I'd be very very very surprised.

Still, can't you imagine his former teachers smacking themselves on the forehead over his remarks? Besides, I'm not the one who brought up the science book issue.

I have not read this forum in a while and I see it is just as bizarre as ever. What is this, wayne's World? What is it with the dudes? You cannot sound intelligent starting a sentence with the word, Dude. I know I am supposed to be many different personalities, but I will break my own rule and admit I am in Vientiane. For those of you obsessed with geography, you should know where that is. I would send you a map but this would start a whole paranoid reaction amongst the dudes that it was a plot by Fox News Channel. Beerhugh, what about this hole? Who is in the hole,Dude? Who is digging? I know a schizophrenic guy that talks just like the dudes, except for some reason I can understand him.

Are you sure about that, chiangjimmaithompsonfalcon?

There are plenty of old Swedish guys in Southeast Asia married to young Asian girls, so they are not so much into this racial purity thing either. From my experience, if you give a Swedish guy enough beer, he will marry anybody too, regardless of what species they are. I cannot play these tv videos on my computer, but the blonde is not a bad looking racist. I think she looks Swedish.
Beergood, for someone who hates Fox news, it seems like you must spend all your time watching it.

How many beers have you given Swedish guys? I am trying hard to give one to this Swedish guy and he is not accepting,I want your trick.

Back