• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Motokid an annoying ass?

leckert tiptoes behind MK, and tries to snatch the pebble from his opened and outstretched hand.

he cackles out loud until he realizes he has a handful of air, and the pebble remains, undistrubed, in the master's hand.

Jemima Aslana said:
*raises eyebrow*

Interesting topic for a thread... answer's no.

"Oi, leckert, ye wanted a pebble?"

*throws pebble at leckert*

The pebble thrown is not as treasured

as the pebble snatched from the master's hand.

- quothe the grasshopper

th_crylaugh.gif

I think your threads are a statement to the ability of human beings to examine themselves, then examine their findings, then cross examine the examinations, and examine the findings of the cross examinations! :)D)

leckert said:
The pebble thrown is not as treasured

as the pebble snatched from the master's hand.

- quothe the grasshopper

Mff I should read that, I see. I hate when I don't get such references :p

*slinks away in shame - feeling stupid*

All right, I will confess. I did think moto was an annoying ass, but since I came back after a voluntary leave of absence, he seems to be behaving himself. In future if he annoys me I will let him know rather than running away and hoping he'll disappear by the time I get back in a few months. :p

Miss Shelf said:
All right, I will confess. I did think moto was an annoying ass, but since I came back after a voluntary leave of absence, he seems to be behaving himself. In future if he annoys me I will let him know rather than running away and hoping he'll disappear by the time I get back in a few months. :p

Kisses to you my dear....all I ask for is the truth....I did have my suspicions though...

Jemima Aslana said:
Mff I should read that, I see. I hate when I don't get such references :p

*slinks away in shame - feeling stupid*

NO shame!! The reference is from the old American series "Kung Fu" with David Carradine.

The apprentice was the "Grasshopper" who tried to snatch the pebble from the Master's hand.

:D

awww.kungfu_guide.com_img_resources_kfdvdpilot.jpg

Miss Shelf said:
now don't I feel ashamed, I was thinking it was something dirty you and Moto cooked up between you. :eek:

You dirty girl!

Moto and I are gentlemen with only the best, purest of intentions.

Where this reputation comes from, I have no idea.

Maybe MK knows how all these nasty rumors got started.

Back