• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Motokid an annoying ass?

There is a side to Moto that brings to mind a big juicy bug that splats to death on the windshield and is so resistant to washer fluid and windshield wipers that the more you try to wipe it off, the more it spreads until you have a permanent film of green bug blood smeared across your line of vision. You wind up just accepting it as part of the view.

Kidding . . . :D

right...I love you too novella....now enough of this namby-pamby crap...

this thread has gone way off track....I'm an ass, a prick, a filthy scum bag with unjust, horrific ideas and opinions that should make you all want my hide tarred and feathered and put out for the buzzards to pick away at....

I obviously need to start more threads....

Motokid said:
right...I love you too novella....now enough of this namby-pamby crap...

this thread has gone way off track....I'm an ass, a prick, a filthy scum bag with unjust, horrific ideas and opinions that should make you all want my hide tarred and feathered and put out for the buzzards to pick away at....

I obviously need to start more threads....

Why would anyone want to do that to some poor innocent buzzard?

Renee said:
I've been banned from at least 5 forums. :D
:eek: :eek: :eek: But you come across on this one as so good humoured! Is there something you're not telling us?

I too would like to know what forum it was, Moto. I'm curious... If you get around to PMing me that'd be nifty.

Well, Moto, where to start.

I have only been her for a month or so, albeit a very active one, but I have encountered you in nearly every forum I have visited.

If most others (with a few exceptions) had posted this thread I would have steered clear, assuming they were just fishing for everyone to come tell them how great they are. I don't feel that about you.

You seem comfortable being an ass-hat, and I think you are the guy standing over the pot with a big stick. Every once in a while, when the film starts to congeal over the top, you poke through, and give a stir, releasing some foulness into the air and getting people excited.

That's cool.

If you truly support the ideas you have propogated in some of your posts, then I would say you are pretty narrow, and hard headed.

If you are simply stirring the pot, then I say "bravo, ass-hat!"

(I suspect the latter)

Whichever is the case, keep posting. I have had some very stimulating conversations in threads you have started.

leckert said:
jenn,

is there a line we can stand in to do that?

wow, you read the whole thread didn't you? :D

no. sadly that line has been closed for a while. i'll keep you posted though.

leckert, not to long ago (since I've only been here since january) I had a streak of really pissing people off. It was mostly not intentional, and I'm not really beating my chest with accomplishment, but in the end I think 3 people left the forum for good because of me. One guy left after my farting thread. Go figure. Ever heard of a sense of humor....any way....

Then I started a thread on what it takes to offend someone.....the proverbial poop was getting quite high, so I figured if I gave people an outlet to have at my head they could come here, to this thread and wail away. That might help keep another thread going and not get it locked by the mods for personal attacks. After all, in this thread, I've personally asked for it. So, to make a long story short, I started this thread to save some others. Then it got kinda hijacked....

and as for jenn's bodacious booty....the line, if/when it forms again, starts behind me.... :D

I like to see a bit of a lively debate, a bit of a barney even, and I have read a few things on here that made me bite my tongue a little, but that doesnt signify that I will be huffing out and slamming the door behind me. What I don't like to see is people getting personal and bitchy, accusing other people of being ignorant just because their point of view differs, or being ageist as in 'you youngsters know nothing', that pointless knee-jerk reaction stuff.You can see that a-plenty on all sorts of forums around the net and it achieves nothing.
There's no harm in playing devil's advocate sometimes, if it contributes some lively discussion to the forum and keeps people interested, and at the end of the day no-one is forced to join in. If I find something offensive in what you say Moto, my attitude is that you are entitled to your opinion, and I doubt that anything I would say would change that. And besides, there is plenty to read and think about here without getting uptight about the general discussions. I celebrate that we are different, it would be a boring place if we weren't.

Motokid said:
leckert, not to long ago (since I've only been here since january) I had a streak of really pissing people off. It was mostly not intentional, and I'm not really beating my chest with accomplishment, but in the end I think 3 people left the forum for good because of me. One guy left after my farting thread. Go figure. Ever heard of a sense of humor....any way....

Then I started a thread on what it takes to offend someone.....the proverbial poop was getting quite high, so I figured if I gave people an outlet to have at my head they could come here, to this thread and wail away. That might help keep another thread going and not get it locked by the mods for personal attacks. After all, in this thread, I've personally asked for it. So, to make a long story short, I started this thread to save some others. Then it got kinda hijacked....

and as for jenn's bodacious booty....the line, if/when it forms again, starts behind me.... :D

If you ask me (which you didn't), those whom you pissed off would probably have left eventually, anyway, pissed at someone else. I think of you as "thinning the herd", which is a good thing!

I look forward to your posts. I wish you would read some of my stuff and let me know what you think... I would value your input because I know it is honest and not 'feel-good' BS. My post "Primer-Gray Lincoln" is short, and a good example of my writing style. (no pressure, only if you want).

Thanks for being Motokid. And what the f*** is wrong with a good "fart" thread? (read it, loved it. it was recommended by Jenn!)

(I'll be first in line, right after you!) :D

Wow....this is un-god-damn-friggin'-believeable....

I just got banned from another forum....2 in one week....

It's hard for me to believe that people who freak at the thought of censorship, are so quick to ban people for having "unpopular" thoughts and discussions....

Unfortunately this banning had a very bad side effect...the forum admin. has left her post because of the ruckus I created, and for that I am really, really sorry.

I now feel like a complete shit....

I guess it's ok to have a book about how to build homemade bombs... and books about extremely violent, sexual attacks on people, but don't freakin' try to have a discussion about terrorism, or America being a great place to live, in any of the forums that support a completely censorship-free society....

I hope you all have a good weekend...mine has been rattled just as it's gotten started.

In a forum with about 10 active posters and 9 of those find you to be an annoying ass, myself included, what would you have expected? Why would you want to be there?

It's not about censorship, it's about not being able to get along with each other. I don't play with the people I don't like and why should I play with people who don't like me.

hmm well i don't think you are an annoying ass at all. i think we need friction, it makes things interesting. how dull would this place be without it. aren't we all missing bobby?

i hope your weekend improves. i will reopen the line for one smack.

If they did not want to play, they could have ignored my posts, and stopped making new threads about me, and stopped talking about me in almost every thread created in the last week, or two. There are references to me all over that forum at the moment.

Not playing is fine. I can get the hint. When I'm being verbally attacked on a regular basis I think that's still playing. If I were to get angry I would be accused of not having a sense of humor. So I did not get angry, I posted some new, simple, plain-old, friendly threads and waited for the storm to pass.

The storm passed alright, took someone I care for with it too... and that storm came from people who are supposed to be more intelligent, caring, and forgiving then me.

I don't mind being banned, I mind that someone else with morals, and class had to get sucked into it too...that's what's got me tied up in knots.

Motokid said:
I now feel like a complete shit....

You've got no reason to feel this way, Moto. This former Admin at this other forum is responsible for his/her own actions and decisions.

Beyond that, I'll agree with Hay: the problems at some other forum don't necessarily belong here.

Back