• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Motokid an annoying ass?

Motokid said:
America being a great place to live

No free healthcare, government sponsored media, crap sports, sycophantic celebrities, processed food, guns, imperial measures, conditioned patriotism, Seinfeld, world's most pollution - I don't find anything particularly great there.

I now feel like a complete shit....

I guess it's ok to have a book about how to build homemade bombs... and books about extremely violent, sexual attacks on people, but don't freakin' try to have a discussion about terrorism, or America being a great place to live, in any of the forums that support a completely censorship-free society....

I hope you all have a good weekend...mine has been rattled just as it's gotten started.

Being banned from some boards is a badge honor to wear. I have problems with two kinds of boards. Self-moderated boards annoy me because you essentially have an unspoken pecking order and a forced friendship situation. You are expected to not voice your opinion or disagree with one of the original FOGs. When I see this going on, I just completely lose it. I also hate boards that have moderators who are too scared to moderate and can't call a fair game. I'll post behind mods quoting a rule and ask why something isn't being done. They hate that, but only because I call them on being inconsistent. Most of the time, I leave quietly, but on those two kinds of boards, I prefer leaving a mushroom cloud of animosity and bitterness behind. :mad: The funny thing? It isn't on debate boards that these things occur, usually it's on my hobby boards where 40 year old adults photo-chop pictures of one another and talk down to others. Absolutely incredible. :rolleyes: :cool: :D

you are annoying!

Well motokid you asked the question and here is what i think,i think you are just boosting your own ego which you really get off on,and your all so playing mind games,you enjoy letting people know you were thrown off 2 forums in 1 wk well mate thats nothing i would own up to! were is your pride? :(

ruby said:
Well motokid you asked the question and here is what i think, i think you are just boosting your own ego which you really get off on,and your all so playing mind games,you enjoy letting people know you were thrown off 2 forums in 1 wk well mate thats nothing i would own up to! were is your pride? :(

The point of this thread was not to boost my ego. I had made more than a handful of forum members quite angry. I figured it'd be better to give them a place to tell me to take a hike then have them just keep it in, or spread it all over multiple threads in clever little ways that I had going at the time. As you might be able to tell from a few posts here I have friends, and I have some who would rather I drop off the edge of the world.

I've since been invited back to one of the forums I was kicked off of, but I prefer to lurk there and not change the atmosphere that a wonderful forum friend of mine enjoys so much. My point in bringing it up here at TBF was that things here are not as bad as some have tried to make it appear. My point was that TBF has never even warned me about my threads, comments and behavior, and yet other forums that claim more freedom and less structure banned me. Plus, I was frustrated, and wanted to vent.

I wanted a thread where somebody could be honest about their thoughts on my posts without fear of moderation edits. Sort of like a thread in the Writers Showcase where critique and criticism are welcome.

If you still think of me that way Ruby that's fine.

But this thread was not for my ego.

Knowing who likes my posts and comments, and who does not, helps me understand which posts I should comment on and which posts I should ignore. Who I can fool around with and who I can't. Who I should take serious and who I should laugh at. Who I may need to try harder with, and who I can relax with.

So thank you all who've posted in this thread...whichever way your feelings pointed, I appreciate honesty and truth.

I held off posting on this thread back when I first joined because I hardly knew you, but seeing as it has been brought to the top again, I guess I can throw in my two-cents worth.

I honestly think that you are an asset to the board. You spark interesting debates, clearly stating your opinion on a subject, and weither I find that opinion "correct" or not, I always look forward to your posts and mulling over the issues that you have raised. IMHO, you live to be controversial and arn't afraid to get your opinion out there, and IMO that is not a bad thing in any way. I don't think that you are fully enjoying yourself unless you are in an intelligent debate, which is something that I also admire, as I always look up to those who speak their mind, regardless of weither or not their mind is with the majority.

I only wish that there more of people like you around, Moto.

Moto,
I haven't been around so long but I haven't noticed your being a pain in the ass. In fact I think you are handling yourself admirably in this thread. I belong to three forums and I shudder to think of what this thread would be like in the two others -- which is a compliment for everyone posting here. As for being thrown out of forums, I wouldn't sweat it if I were you. Different forums are like different people. Some people are easy to get along with and enjoyable, some not so easy but still possible, while others are just best left alone and avoided. That's life!
Enjoy it to the fullest, which is what I think you are doing.
Peder

Yes. Wait, what was the question?

Oh right. In my humble opinion you're as right as rain...I haven't seen you personally insult anyone, your points are always clearly made and the threads you start are clearly titled, so people know what to expect should they choose to read the thread.

Besides, i'm not gonna disparage your threads, especially since I've posted in a couple of them :D

All the more power to you for being able to push the envelope, then again, why not push it if "the standards" are malleable and permissive in nature? :D

Keep postin' Moto, I'm envious of you in that regard.

Sofia said:
eh, you ain't so bad:D

yes....yes I am.....I cause turmoil, angst, anger and controversy...I disrupt the easy going flow of the forum....I stir and stir, then watch with exasperation as members leave, or burst out in tantrums....I constantly question....and then question whether or not my questions are just good fun, or actually causing real problems.....

Motokid said:
yes....yes I am.....I cause turmoil, angst, anger and controversy...I disrupt the easy going flow of the forum....I stir and stir, then watch with exasperation as members leave, or burst out in tantrums....I constantly question....and then question whether or not my questions are just good fun, or actually causing real problems.....
But moto it wouldnt be the same if you didnt do all these things :D

Motokid said:

I'm gong to go philosophical on your ass...

Without controversy, disruption, pot stirring, and tantrums, the United States would not exist!

I think your threads are a statement to the ability of human beings to examine themselves, then examine their findings, then cross examine the examinations, and examine the findings of the cross examinations! :)D)

It is always interesting to take a weekend bread from the forum, and come back to see the color of the shit Moto has stirred!

and, more to the point, yes, you are an annoying ass! But you would be just another slug on the sidewalk if you weren't!

leckert places one hand on each of Moto's butt cheeks, pushes with all his remaining strength, and successfully, if temporarily, dislodges his head from MK's anal orifice.

:D

leckert said:
leckert places one hand on each of Moto's butt cheeks, pushes with all his remaining strength, and successfully, if temporarily, dislodges his head from MK's anal orifice.

:D

ewww i was eating when i read that!

jenngorham said:
i know! who do i think i am eating lunch?

Actually, I thought it poor judgement to eat whilst reading one of my posts!

(lunch good! me eat leftover pizza now!)

motokid regains consciousness....turns painfully to see why his ass feels as if it's on fire, and see's leckert staring back.....motokid screams and limps off to heal in private.....leckert scrambles to find hose with which to clean himself.....

nothing to see here folks....nothing to see here......

Motokid said:
motokid regains consciousness....turns painfully to see why his ass feels as if it's on fire, and see's leckert staring back.....motokid screams and limps off to heal in private.....leckert scrambles to find hose with which to clean himself.....

nothing to see here folks....nothing to see here......

ROF-HMN-LMFAO!!!!

U R 1 funny MFer!

Back