• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Motokid playing ‘devils advocate’ with the forum or he is an ‘agent provocateur’

Interstingly enough, I haven't missed you for one second that you've been gone....

Moto, however, I am missing....

Hmmmm.

I prefer to think of Moto as a 'pot stirrer'. He reminds me of a an English teacher I had who liked to throw out statements or questions, just to get us debating. The fur would be flying and I'd look over at Mr. Wolf, and he would have this satisfied smile on his face..Moto is like that I think.

Geenh said:
He's currently online...

I suspect checking the reactions.

He's respecting moonshot's request that he not participate in this thread..I noticed moonshot was here a bit ago too.

Well, I'm taking my popcorn and heading home, this didn't pan out like I hoped it would.

th_popcorn.gif

Halo's right, moonshot(if you're reading this), over in that thread you sounded first very offended that someone told you we weren't allowed to include religion, then very offended that it was in the members' agreement and it wasn't just some members you could complain about, then you continued on to criticise said members for adhering to the forum rules...

I'm not a Mod here, I haven't even been here all that long but I must say this: Who the hell do you think you are?

1: Rules are rules and no matter how much you tell other members how stupid you think those rules are Darren will not be changing them

2: If you can't stand by an agreement you 'signed' when you joined - why the devil did you join?

*prevents multiple expletives from entering post*

Right, I think I'm done.

My feeling is, if you really want to discuss religion and/or politics, there are plenty of other sites you can do that in.

Back