• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is this a crime?

"Moto: I don't think it's illegal"

I know it's not illegal to vanish. As i pointed out in a post earlier I am not asking for the kids parents to pay for anything in the case of the two boys who got lost at sea for 6 or 7 days.

The question is should it be in the case of somebody who deliberately causes major unrest for an entire area/nation when it's entirely unwarrented?

The title of the thread is: "Is this a crime?"

I'll put Kookamoor down as thinking no. Just that simple.

Regardless, or irregardless (just for Martin) of how I spelled responsible you still understood what I was saying...and the thread "does spelling count" resides in another place.

yep, saw it, thought about postin it, but since I've been accused of keeping old threads from dyin' I figured I'd let this sleeping dog lie....thanks for takin' the mantle of responcibility for me.... :D

Isn't this broad and the guy she ran away from, otherwise known as her fiance, going to be interviewed on TV tonight? Or do I have my days wrong?

I know I saw a commercial about this recently.

edit: should have done this first....it is tonight:

"TUESDAY, JUNE 21 - 8:00 PM ET

In a NBC News primetime exclusive, "Runaway Bride," Jennifer Wilbanks, and her fiance, John Mason talk to Katie Couric for the first time about why Wilbanks disappeared and fabricated an abduction story before her wedding to Mason."

Back