• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Kill Bill I and II

raffaellabella said:
I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're trying to say.
Basically, I think you’re on the receiving end of the internet message board equivalent of the cheeky boy in class pulling your pigtails then running away giggling.

bobbyburns said:
I'd love to answer this question, but in all honesty and lack-of-vacuosity, with the know-how of 16 combined months in the foruming community, I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're saying.

that is not a word. you mean vacuity.

way to go at being better at a language that is responsible for the systematic murder of millions (at least) of indigenous peoples.

bobbyburns said:
way to go at being better at a language that is responsible for the systematic murder of millions (at least) of indigenous peoples.

I seriously suggest you open up a history book pertaining to which ever ethnic group you hail from or country you pledge allegiance to because in it you will find that in some point in time they were responsible for the murdering, raping, land grabbing, and oppression of innocent people - indigenous or not.

I'm Italian. You know the Italians, they are descendants of the Romans who at the height of their empire owned half the world. Well, they did a lot of killing and oppressing. And guess what, they didn't speak English.

Tell you what, name one group of people that don't have a history of murder. And you can't mention the native Americans because there were tribes that were extremely violent against others, and don't mention the buddihsts in Tibet because there a religious group.

I'm waiting....

I normally don't identify with countries or ethnic groups, but I'll say the nibirians on planet X were a peaceful culture.

How aboot Canadians? I'm not up to par aboot the history of Canada, eh.

And what does this have to do with Kill Bill?

the in/exclusion of imperialist languages is a prerequisite to whether or not we get to discuss kill bill. it outweighs everything.

raffaellabella said:
I seriously suggest you open up a history book ...I'm waiting....
I think you're going to have to learn to fliter out the special kind of background radiation you find on Internet message boards.

BTW, liked Kill bill part 1 up until the big fight scene, then it just got a bit silly for my taste.

sirmyk said:
How aboot Canadians? I'm not up to par aboot the history of Canada, eh.

that is a really good accent you hoser.
we managed to kill off a large part of our native population, if not with force then with disease and abuse in residential schools.
but we have 2 official languages, bien sure.

however we did liberate holland.

jenngorham said:
that is a really good accent you hoser.
we managed to kill off a large part of our native population, if not with force then with disease and abuse in residential schools.
but we have 2 official languages, bien sure.

however we did liberate holland.

Any truth to rumor that the western territories are thinking about secession? We had that problem once, we helped them decide not to. :D

do you mean the northwest territories, the yukon and nunavit? not that i know of.
the only province that wants to leave thus far is quebec.

I love Canada, but it's the same old story...people kill or overtake indigenous people....yada...yada...so you can't use Canada as an example.

SFG75 said:
Any truth to rumor that the western territories are thinking about secession? We had that problem once, we helped them decide not to. :D

In our minds we are still seperate :D That's what I'm doing up here now is spying, my family is still trying to come up with a plan. Otherwise I'd be home and sitting under my magnolia tree.

Kenny Shovel said:
Unfortunately no country is perfect, *cough*Celine Dion*cough*

"....once more, i open the door and you are here by my side....." *jenn hits her chest in a perfect celine imitation*

raffaellabella said:
The cinematography and music in Kill Bill was intentional. It's reminiscent of the old B films from the 70's.

So I'm obligated to enjoy the cinematography because it was intentional? Sorry, but I assumed, as everyone else likely did, that it was intentional.

You would think I had said the movie sucked and was a lousy piece of crap instead of just saying that I didn't like the cinematography. I'm entitled to not like something and equally entitled to saying I don't like it, especially when I do so in a civil manner. Now let's not everyone try to tell me how wrong I am, eh.

Back