• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

KILL BILL vol. 2

Saw it yesterday (friday the 16th) about 20 minutes after I watched Volume 1 (it was a Kill Bill-marathon, you see), and you are right, bobby, it was BLOODY AWESOME.

It's official, Tarantino is the coolest person alive!

Cheers, Martin :cool:

bobbyburns said:
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking awesome.

I envy you, I haven't seen it yet. :)

And just so you should know, my little 6 year-old brother came up to me and saw your name "bobbyburns", and he started laughing and called me "stellaburps". Woe is me. :eek:

Saw this last night, found it enjoyable but not sure it's something I'd want to watch over and over.

QT seems to like pushing people's fear buttons, so we got the needle thing out of the way in Pulp Fiction, this one took care of snakes and claustrophobia, all that's left is spiders and clowns.

I would say that along with the first it is the ultimate homage to style over substance.

I've got a little request. Could anyone tell me how does the film end? I'm not going to see it, but I'd like to know where this massacre eventually gets to. Thank you in advance.

there was plenty of substance in KILL BILL vol. 1 & 2. the story is about the bride who was killed on her wedding day by bill, the man who brought her up, and woke up from a coma after four years to get revenge. the story is very classic.

Stella Leanna said:
I envy you, I haven't seen it yet. :)

And just so you should know, my little 6 year-old brother came up to me and saw your name "bobbyburns", and he started laughing and called me "stellaburps". Woe is me. :eek:

tell him to hold a lighter in front of your mouth next time you're burping. ;)

Just watched Kill Bill vol-1 Fan-fucking-tastic!!!! OMG! I can't believe he made a movie that good!!!! Can't wait to see Kill Bill-vol 2. Maybe go to one of those new talkie movies places and see it! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

It took you this long?! It's good, innit?

I'm still torn between LotR; RotK and Kill Bill Vol. 1 as to which is my favourite film of 2003.

Cheers, Martin :D

they were both pretty good, but KILL BILL vol. 1 was on a completely different page. it's much more entertaining.

much, much more.

Have any of you checked the soundtrack out - WOW! - The original score was by the RZA from the Wu Tang Clan, but the Nancy Sinatra - My Baby Shot me down is so apt for the scene, it fits in so well. :D

Back