• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

KILL BILL vol. 2

Recently, most of people were fussy over Kill Bill Vol.1 so I went to find out to see if it good. Last night I watched this film, it was good and am waiting for Vol.2 DVD comes out.

Dunno - have to admit I haven't tried it yet! My brother spent 3 hours on the net last night, meaning I couldn't get on. :rolleyes: I'll certainly try it when I get chance though.

Ummm, i'm not sure because I wrote that a loooong time ago lol

I assume I was talking about Kill Bill :cool: It's stylish, it's a blood bath, it'a action packed. Go see :D

Well, seeing as this thread has found its way to the top again, I may as well say that my local cinema never did get Kill Bill 2. :mad: In the end, my brother bought the DVD, and I just thank my lucky stars that I did not waste any money on it. Kill Bill 1 = glorious, OTT violence, exciting, breath-taking fight scenes. Kill Bill 2 = a complete let down. Absolutely crap compared to the first and extremely disappointing. Just lots of rather dull talking. I think the film would have been better left as one whole and edited quite a bit.

SillyWabbit said:
Ummm, i'm not sure because I wrote that a loooong time ago lol

I assume I was talking about Kill Bill :cool: It's stylish, it's a blood bath, it'a action packed. Go see :D
na actually i meaned is what its a "talkie movie place"?

Halo said:
Kill Bill 1 = glorious, OTT violence, exciting, breath-taking fight scenes.
Really? What is it in that movie that makes so many think that. I found it completly ridiculous with all that blood and the extremely long fight scene where she kill about a million. Only thing I liked in that movie was the "love scene" with her new sword.
I liked the second one though, nothing special but I didn't feel like quiting half way through.

Hay

hay82 said:
I found it completly ridiculous with all that blood and the extremely long fight scene where she kill about a million.

Oh yes, I do agree, it was completely ridiculous, but it was entertaining nonetheless. :) If I'd wanted realism I would have watched something else! (I read somewhere where someone had asked if it was possible to kill all those people with the sword, and apparently the sword would in reality have been rendered blunt enough to be useless after about 2 or 3 kills. So now you know, fact fans.)

Back