• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

KILL BILL vol. 2

lmfao, i feel so late...

i just came back from seeing it maybe twenty minutes ago, and i absolutely loved it. it wasn't as heavy on the fighting as the first one, but i was glad the story itself was able to carry it.

i forget the name of the white hair/bearded guy that trained *beep*-- i mean, who trained Beatrix... but that dude was just too damn cool.

i also loved the final confrontation between Bill & Beatrix, when all is revealed. when the story was finally laid out i was able to identify with why both did what they did. sure bill 'went a bit overboard' lol, but the complexity of his character made it very understandable.

damn... what a movie.

It was good, eh!?

sure bill 'went a bit overboard'
Yeah, that part made me laugh!!

Bill: "Okay, I may have overreacted."
Bride: "You ... overreacted?!"

Tarantino is God!

Cheers, Martin :cool:

I thought the second part was definitely better than the first but, with the two gathered together, I still think it's Tarantino's worst.

Nope, Jackie Brown.

And From Dusk Till Dawn, but that was half Tarantino, and half Rodriguez. Tarantino did the good (first) half.

When I'm saying it's Tarantino's worst I'm not at all saying it's a bad film.

If you're not as intelligent as Einstein, it doesn't immediately mean you're stupid, right?

Martin said:
When I'm saying it's Tarantino's worst I'm not at all saying it's a bad film.

If you're not as intelligent as Einstein, it doesn't immediately mean you're stupid, right?

you didn't give any indication as to whether you liked it or not. i just wanted to add my two cents.

Well, I'm just hoping and praying that my local cinema actually gets Kill Bill Vol 2, as there's no sign of it yet and the waiting is driving me mad. :( I'm surprised they actually showed the first - when I went to see whichever Matrix film was out at the time, they told me that they wouldn't be getting it as "it was either that or The Matrix". Then Kill Bill Vol 1 arrived out of the blue the following week - hurrah! :D I can only assume that they had a lot of people asking about it. I'm currently making the waiting slightly more bearable by playing the soundtrack to Vol 1 virtually non-stop.

Yeah, the Nancy Sinatra song is absolutely fabulous!

Bang bang .. he shot me down .. bang bang

Yes, it fits so perfectly, doesn't it? I also love "Battle Without Honor or Humanity", the one with the thumping beat which I think accompanied the trailer. BTW, my CD has an enhanced bit with trailers, but when I try to watch them, I get a blank square. I can hear all the sound but I get no vision! I've looked at the CD, but as far as I can see, it doesn't mention PC requirements. Is it something to do with not having an up-to-date enough version of Quicktime? Any advice gratefully received! :)

Back