• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

last.fm/audioscrobbler

Severian

who here uses it? post a link to your profile here. I tried searching for a similar thread but didn't get any results, apologies if this has already been done.

http://www.last.fm/user/SeveredSev/

if you don't know what audioscrobbler is: it tracks what mp3s you play and shows you things like recent tracks played, top overall artists, top weekly artists. it's great. if you want to see what sort of music I like the best thing to do is click my link above rather than me trying to describe what I like.

Poppy1 said:
ABC, I bet you just couldn't wait to get this. I'd love to be able to listen to your songs, there's some great ones there, but our dial-up is too slow. Hope you're enjoying yourself - I'm real jealous;)

I'm having a blast with this! When I can have the room to myself that is...See, my kids have THEIR choices running on windows media player at the same time..:p :p

abecedarian said:
I'm having a blast with this! When I can have the room to myself that is...See, my kids have THEIR choices running on windows media player at the same time..:p :p

Can't you pull rank, ABC, or are the 10 to 1 odds stacked too much against you? :D

Poppy1 said:
Can't you pull rank, ABC, or are the 10 to 1 odds stacked too much against you? :D

Let's just say, certain older girls have very forceful personalities...from their paternal grandma's side, I'm sure;)

abecedarian said:
Let's just say, certain older girls have very forceful personalities...from their paternal grandma's side, I'm sure;)

Oh , I believe it. Couldn't possibly have come from your side. ;)

Back