• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Life's Final Chapter

I'm glad to see you haven't thought much about this, Novella! :D

(where do we send our checks?)

I want to be bound in a Hefty bag and placed, butt in the air, on the hood of my truck while "The Best of Weird Al Yankovich" is being played from a cheap cassette player.

As mourners file by, they should say one great thing about me, and spank me on the ass.

Then I would like the hefty bag to be taken to the forest on my Grandfather's land in Ohio, and left as food for the animals.

I had you (leckert) in mind when I thought of breathing life back into this thread...you did not dissappoint.... :D

Motokid said:
I had you (leckert) in mind when I thought of breathing life back into this thread...you did not dissappoint.... :D

Thank you, sir!

:eek:

I thought I might piss off some members by taking this subject so lightly.

As you can see, I ignored that thought!

:D

Oh, no, thank you, leck. I can tell you put a lot of thought into that reply. I don't have a Weird Al tape, but I will bring the cheap cassette player.

*smack*

cajunmama said:
Oh, no, thank you, leck. I can tell you put a lot of thought into that reply. I don't have a Weird Al tape, but I will bring the cheap cassette player.

*smack*

Cajunmama, you are awesome!

Unfortunately, I have the tape! no problems there!

Think you could arrange a good Zydeco dance for the reception after? That would be AWESOME! I have never been to one, but think it looks like great fun!

leckert said:
Cajunmama, you are awesome!

Unfortunately, I have the tape! no problems there!

Think you could arrange a good Zydeco dance for the reception after? That would be AWESOME! I have never been to one, but think it looks like great fun!
It is great fun and I know just the band!

clueless-- it doesn't hurt if you do it just right. You gotta relax your hand, don't swing too hard, and and strike with your palm to get that good popping sound.

clueless said:
I've never spanked a dead bottom. Wouldn't it hurt my hand?

I would hope the glutes would still be somewhat maleable for a while.

You could use a stick, if you like!

cajunmama said:
It is great fun and I know just the band!

I have GOT to get to Louisana. I am pretty selfish and egocentric, but, to be completely honest, the first thing I thought when I saw the damage there was "I haven't even been to Bourbon Street yet!"

How pathetic am I?

That whole area of the country has always intrigued me. I have an image of good people, good food, good drink, and a hell of a party.

Motokid said:
Instead of my hand can I get one of our British buddies to send me a Cricket bat to use?

I think spanking aids would be acceptable. As long as my buttocks aren't beaten to a bloody pulp!

One whack per person, so make it count!

Motokid said:
Instead of my hand can I get one of our British buddies to send me a Cricket bat to use?

No need. You can use a baseball bat or a hockey stick. Maybe leckert prefers caribou antlers

I like the wider, flatter looking surface of the cricket bat over the hockey stick or baseball bat....I think the loud sound the cricket bat would make might actually echo pretty nicely over the Weird Al music....

leckert said:
I have GOT to get to Louisana. I am pretty selfish and egocentric, but, to be completely honest, the first thing I thought when I saw the damage there was "I haven't even been to Bourbon Street yet!"

How pathetic am I?

That whole area of the country has always intrigued me. I have an image of good people, good food, good drink, and a hell of a party.

Pretty pathetic...just kidding. :p Actually, the French Quarter isn't that badly messed up. Your image is correct, though. If you ever get down here, let me know, I'll give you the tour!

Motokid said:
I like the wider, flatter looking surface of the cricket bat over the hockey stick or baseball bat....I think the loud sound the cricket bat would make might actually echo pretty nicely over the Weird Al music....
Oooh, I bet that would sound great, but I'm sticking with bare hand. That will be my only opportunity to feel Leckert's booty (dead booty, nevertheless, and kinda creepy :eek: , but still his booty).

i will be in charge of catering leckert's funeral. beer, and everything dipped in beer batter and then deep fried. we may finally get moto's, you buy it we fry it business off the ground.

jenngorham said:
i will be in charge of catering leckert's funeral. beer, and everything dipped in beer batter and then deep fried. we may finally get moto's, you buy it we fry it business off the ground.

love you dear..... :)

hey, if we can make a little coin at this shindig then all the better. not that i would not be mourning the loss of this great, great man, not to mention supporting both ricky and ronny who are going to need large doses of booze just to walk up to the spanking line, let alone spank. ricky is bad with grief, she giggles nervously. i just feel we have to take our opportunities where they present themselves.

Back