• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Life's Final Chapter

everything sorted then. I will drive the hefty bag to Ohio as soon as I learn to drive. All we need now is the date. Leckert?

so clueless......what about you and your final send off.....any creative, shocking, or yawningly conservative ideas.... :p

jenngorham said:
hey, if we can make a little coin at this shindig then all the better.

I hope you all would be able to make some scratch at my funeral. That would be awesome. Maybe Moto and Jenn would be able to open up a "Bad Ass Coffee and Deep Fry" joint. How cool would that be!

You could have me stuffed, if you like, then plop me in an overstuffed chair, and charge folks to get their pictures taken doing weird stuff with (or to?) me! They could do all sorts of creative stuff, I won't care!

Your celebrity guests (which such a place is sure to attract) could sign various parts of my body.

I would request, though, that no vegetables be deep fried, except, of course, for okra.

All animals, and their parts, or by-products would be perfectly appropriate. You could have a contest for "most creative deep fry of the month" or something!

And if I could get someone to break a bottle of Wild Turkey over the hood of my truck, I would be a happy dead man!

@cajunmama - shiver me timbers, me booty is yours for the grabbin, dead or otherwise! :D

i wonder what hufu tastes like deep fried? i could make a lovely agedashi hufu in a ginger broth.

jenngorham said:
i wonder what hufu tastes like deep fried? i could make a lovely agedashi hufu in a ginger broth.

Sounds awful fancy for a place with a dead guy in the lobby!

Maybe just beer battered with some fries?

But Hufu should definitely be on the menu!

Maybe Hufu Mcnuggets?

jenngorham said:

ppphttpppp....this is leckert you boob....deep fried Snickers Bars and Deep Fried Pizza all around....seconds for everyone....

Motokid said:
ppphttpppp....this is leckert you boob....deep fried Snickers Bars and Deep Fried Pizza all around....seconds for everyone....

ooohhhhhh...

Moto, you know my soul!

I wonder if you could deep fry a Big Mac?

damn, I'm hungry.

that's the motto of my company....

"You Buy it, We'll Fry it"

Big Mac....Deep Fried...no problem.....
I got a PH'D in Deep Fryin'.....

Motokid said:
that's the motto of my company....

"You Buy it, We'll Fry it"

Big Mac....Deep Fried...no problem.....
I got a PH'D in Deep Fryin'.....

I need to get me one of them.

I actually have the deep-fryer, too! :eek:

leckert said:
I need to get me one of them.

I actually have the deep-fryer, too! :eek:

You got a deep fryer??? Your PH'D is on the way dude....

I need to get me some new oil for mine.....I love beer-batter deep fried mushrooms dipped in Ranch dressing .....

beer battered onion rings....beer battered chicken......

aaaargggggg.......

When I was at school, I said it would be more useful to replace cemeteries with crops, so bodies could serve as fertiliser and almost got killed by my classmates.

Now, a traditional funeral will do for me. People dropping in for the wake, hard drinking for two solid days (and nights) while they tell jokes. I am not bothered about what they do with the body after day. It wouldn't be a good funeral if there was anyone left standing to carry the coffin.

Motokid said:
You got a deep fryer??? Your PH'D is on the way dude....

I need to get me some new oil for mine.....I love beer-batter deep fried mushrooms dipped in Ranch dressing .....

beer battered onion rings....beer battered chicken......

aaaargggggg.......

chicken wings - deep fried then slathered in hot sauce. Blue cheese for dippin'

my particular favorite, and the reason we bought the fryer!

(actually, my wife bought it because I was doing the wings in a pan on the stove, and nearly burned down the kitchen! )

there is a sign at the graveyard near the mall that says,"YES! we have plots available" that's funny.

clueless said:
When I was at school, I said it would be more useful to replace cemeteries with crops, so bodies could serve as fertiliser and almost got killed by my classmates.

Now, a traditional funeral will do for me. People dropping in for the wake, hard drinking for two solid days (and nights) while they tell jokes. I am not bothered about what they do with the body after day. It wouldn't be a good funeral if there was anyone left standing to carry the coffin.

I like the fertilizer idea, clueless.

oh, and, of course, the two-day drunk requirement! I'm there!

I go away for a coupla hours, come back and find that everyones' either dead or dying - what did i miss?

Since i'm not gonna get the traditional event with everyone crying about how great i was (they'll more likely be singing 'hurrah the witch is dead') I'd like to go out with a blaze of glory. My definition of that would be ummm to have my cremated remains mixed into the big mac secret sauce to give it a slightly more bitter and tangy taste. I think i need to go get some caffiene.

Gem said:
I go away for a coupla hours, come back and find that everyones' either dead or dying - what did i miss?

Since i'm not gonna get the traditional event with everyone crying about how great i was (they'll more likely be singing 'hurrah the witch is dead') I'd like to go out with a blaze of glory. My definition of that would be ummm to have my cremated remains mixed into the big mac secret sauce to give it a slightly more bitter and tangy taste. .

Um, okay, except save a finger for the chili.

way to go Gem, you've managed to kill off another thread with your warped psycho babble. :rolleyes:

ah well, may as well go get another dose of caffeine.

Well I haven't thought much about myself outside of signing my organ donor card, but we do have plans for the hubby. We(hubby and I are big fans)saw in the Weekly World News an article about a woman who had her husband stuffed and turned into a coffee table and well we decided that my hubby would make an excellent butler with tray, like the ones the Bombay company used to sell. That way he can keep serving me even after death, what a guy :)

aah what a guy. funny how every married couple i've discussed this with always has a plan for the guys but not the gal.

Back