• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Marmite and/or Vegemite?

Marmite or Vegemite?

• Marmite

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Vegemite.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Stewart

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

jaybe

I don't know if the poll will come out - but I did try.:whistling:

So, which do you prefer? I used to think they were the same thing until I tried Vegemite. Yummy, yummy stuff I'm now addicted to it.

So, which do you prefer? I used to think they were the same thing until I tried Vegemite. Yummy, yummy stuff I'm now addicted to it.

Are those like british spices or something?

Yes, yes you did try and you have, ahh hah hah fai.........oh....it worked. Well done.

However, Stewart wins this one very easily and the poll results will bear that out.

I've tried Vegemite before. At first it was weird, but it's something that takes time to get used to. I hear it's healthy.

I know neither of them.
I looked it up on google, but it doesn't really look tasty to me. Even so I would try it if I had the chance.

See? You know you're talking rot so you respond with violence. Typical reaction of the rot speaker.

See? You know you're talking rot so you respond with violence. Typical reaction of the rot speaker.

Typical Respect Coalition response. All talk and no action. Run away from a fight and name call when the coast is clear. I have your number.

I need to seek out this Vegemite and Marmite and see what the big to do is all about. Does it spoil quickly or does the high salt content pretty much guarantee it will be usable for years?

Back