• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Mature Discussions

Darren said:
Just to update you that there will be a mature discussions area opening, probably by the end of this month - when I get some more time to sort it out.

Well, he did say "probably", so it wasn't a definite date. I haven't heard anything about when it's likely to be up and running, so I'm afraid I can't tell you anything new.

I know a lot of people are looking forward to the mature discussion forum, but I would ask everyone to try and be patient. I'm sure Darren will sort it as soon as he can.

Halo said:
I know a lot of people are looking forward to the mature discussion forum, but I would ask everyone to try and be patient. I'm sure Darren will sort it as soon as he can.

But patience requires maturity, Halo. :D Are you almost ready to let me borrow your signature line yet? Please? Please? Please? You have two!

StillILearn said:
But patience requires maturity, Halo. :D

:D Then you can use this time to practise being mature, so you're ready when the forum does open! ;)

PS: No!:p

Halo said:
:D Then you can use this time to practise being mature, so you're ready when the forum does open! ;)

PS: No!:p
Sometimes it is hard using patience when dealing with children. :D

pontalba said:
In some cases, practice does not make perfect. :rolleyes:
Sometimes practice actually wears you out.:)
But never a young'un like me. ;)

And StillILearn....I think I escaped and they didn't catch me. :)

muggle said:
Sometimes practice actually wears you out.:)
But never a young'un like me. ;)

And StillILearn....I think I escaped and they didn't catch me. :)
practice makes perfect;)

Back