• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

May 2008 - Book Group Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not read any Russian auhors for a while, and I've read the Gogol ones listed so I'll throw my weight behind Dreams Of My Russian Summers, Andreï Makine, and proclaim my ignaorance by stating that I've never heard of the book or the author but the reviews and synopsis look good.

I've not read any Russian auhors for a while, and I've read the Gogol ones listed so I'll throw my weight behind Dreams Of My Russian Summers, Andreï Makine, and proclaim my ignaorance by stating that I've never heard of the book or the author but the reviews and synopsis look good.

I believe this is the one Stewart said was actually penned in French.

There seemed to be a lot of interest in doing something Russian for May. Do we want go to that and narrow our choices down?

I believe this is the one Stewart said was actually penned in French.

There seemed to be a lot of interest in doing something Russian for May. Do we want go to that and narrow our choices down?

Sounds good to me:D

LOL:D Let's see what everyone else thinks.

I just wondered.. Am I also "everything else"? :D

If yes, than I think that we agreed well that Russians are OK. (I wonder what Russians think on the above statement :D)

I think also that Dreams Of My Russian Summers could be an easy read (hopefully enjoyable?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back