• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Member Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its at the Admins discretion to give out Member Titles - mebbe if we ask Darren REALLY nicely he'll let us have a few!! :)

All together now - PWWEEEAAASSEE ;)

Phil

Pretty pwease with sugar on top?
(though I've no idea what I'd put on a custome title o.o )

What is a custom member title? And why is my dot green? Is it to match my avatar? And should I be asking this in the Ask Me Anything Column? :confused:

Jenna said:
What is a custom member title? And why is my dot green? Is it to match my avatar? And should I be asking this in the Ask Me Anything Column? :confused:
It's green to show that you're online at the moment. A custom member title would be a little title under your name, where it currently says 'Member', that you could choose yourself.

Oh! Then I want Majesty. No, wait...Empress...No! Wait! Goddess of the Universe. Yeah, that's the title I want. :cool:

Jenna said:
Oh! Then I want Majesty. No, wait...Empress...No! Wait! Goddess of the Universe. Yeah, that's the title I want. :cool:

Sorry, I think Mile-O all ready called dibbs on that one. :D

RaVeN

I'll just be Plain Ol' Me. Well, someone's gotta be modest around these parts, right?

Cheers, Martin :D

Custom member titles are not something we will be enabling here. The current system establishes who's who and prevents abuse and confusion.

There are loads of ways already to customise your profile (including the new profile picture).

Thanks.

Darren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back