• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

MMA death, first fight

It's sad,a life lost.I can't stomache watching these kind of fights.In every sport there is this factor though.A wrong punch, a wrong slam.

I think this is pretty tame, still. Otherwise it would mean that anything that is even a tiny little bit controversial would have to be moved to the mature section.

Exacly,what happened to discussing things through and not avoiding them and hiding them?

The thread seems open to me to anyone who wishes to discuss and not avoid the topic. I put the silence as lack of any further general interest.

I don't know. Don't think it happens often that someone dies in an MMA fight. People die while horse riding too but that's never stopped me.

Agreed but I think the key difference isn't that the horse isn't trying to beat you into a pulp. Or is it? ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_smileys_mystery.gif

I'm pretty sure that the purpose of MMA fighting, boxing, etc isn't to actually kill your opponent but to subdue them in a controlled way.

Back