• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Mods and banning (split from 'what color are you')

Miss Shelf

Irene Wilde said:
And Moto only gets black 'cause Billy O. got banned. Billy O. is the original black.

Billy is banned?? why??

I'm Sky Blue. Because I like the color of the sky and it makes me happy when I see it. (it's cloudy most of the year here.)

No that certainly can't be the reason. He always moderated his language so he would(n't) insult anyone.

Wasn't there just a 158 post discussion of how nobody is ever offended by anything they read on this forum? :rolleyes:

Irene Wilde said:
Wasn't there just a 158 post discussion of how nobody is ever offended by anything they read on this forum? :rolleyes:

thank you, at least one person who thinks logical!! :)

Oh and i would be yellow, because the sun is shining and it makes me happy, yellow makes you feel good, it is the primary color of sunflowers, it is fire and it is the middle point of daisies!

if i'm not yellow i would be red, like blood, stop sign and or rage.

I have also noticed our friend Mr. Bobbyburns has been very quiet lately.

I can't remeber when he last told me to **** off...

It's amazing how some people can't understand simple respect.

If you went into somebodies house and they asked you not to put your feet on the table would you just smack your feet down on the table???? Oh, because you don't wanna be repressed right? You want to be free and express yourself?

The book forum has only a very few rules. Darren Lewis was kind enough to build this house of books for us all to enjoy and use FREE of charge. All he asks is you please not abide by a few rules. Is it so much to ask? Darren created this forum and it's a wonderful place. Even if I didn't agree with his rules I have enough respect dammit to abide by them.

Billy was WARNED numerous times about his insulting behaviour ( we got complaints against his as long as your arm ) and his foul language. He was asked ( politely ) many times to please respect the forum rules and he didn't. He was warned twice and warned a third time he would be banned. He carried on and was banned.

Darren created this forum out of his own good will, money from his own pocket, his own free time, to give you something to enjoy and all he asks you in return is to mind a few house rules. SHOW SOME RESPECT dammit. Instead of bitching and moaning, if you don't like it. Please leave.

Gee, Wabbit, chill! I for one haven't been following too closely. Of course if people aren't abiding by the rules they should be banned, after warnings.

SillyWabbit said:
It's amazing how some people can't understand simple respect.

If you went into somebodies house and they asked you not to put your feet on the table would you just smack your feet down on the table???? Oh, because you don't wanna be repressed right? You want to be free and express yourself?

The book forum has only a very few rules. Darren Lewis was kind enough to build this house of books for us all to enjoy and use FREE of charge. All he asks is you please abide by a few rules. Is it so much to ask? Darren created this forum and it's a wonderful place. Even if I didn't agree with his rules I have enough respect dammit to abide by them.

Billy was WARNED numerous times about his insulting behaviour ( we got complaints against his as long as your arm ) and his foul language. He was asked ( politely ) many times to please respect the forum rules and he didn't. He was warned twice and warned a third time he would be banned. He carried on and was banned.

Darren created this forum out of his own good will, money from his own pocket, his own free time, to give you something to enjoy and all he asks you in return is to mind a few house rules. SHOW SOME RESPECT dammit. Instead of bitching and moaning, if you don't like it. Please leave.

oh come on, get a grip, you sound like you're the martyr here, let darren do it and keep your mouth closed, because you don't like him, that doesn't mean that nobody likes him!

He's not a martyr, he's one of the people who, along with Darren, had to decide what to do about Billy.

Cheers

Why don't you just have a thread about banned people, and the reasons why; a PUBLIC one I mean, not a moderator only one. Then people would have less reason to drag it into every single thread.

There's only a select group of people who are continuously mentioning the banned people. I think they know who they are, and I think they also know that they are doing it for the sole purpose of disrupting the boards.

The moderators don't have to justify themselves.

Cheers

Back