• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Moto took a day off??!!

I think he's sitting in his house, watching all the hub-ub he is causing, and laughing at our sorry asses.

In a little while, he'll step out on the balcony and toss a sweat-stained towel out to his public, give us a "royalty wave" and go back to drinking beer and popping zits.

I'm starting to feel used!

hi! i'm here...sorry i got lost in my couch searching for any dorito type remnant (sp?) all i came up with was some lint, a tic tac, a sock, and about 36 cents.....

So we have some lint, and some licked, orange-colored ginger snaps...

Pretty pathetic testimony of our love for MotoKid! Although, maybe accurate?

not true while you lot have been over here looking for change i have dedicated 2 posts to him, one about boobs.

Maybe if we started a thread about shooting fireworks with a 9mm while we smoked pot he would be lured back! I think he could not resist the temptation!

well i have a sneaky suspicion there is stuff going on that is just making him crazy not to say anything, not to mention one of his threads is hot now and he is not here, coaxing the flame a bit higher. makes him crazy.

MOTO!

New Avantar! (trying to buddy up to Jenn, no doubt. I guess I will always be behind you in that ass-spankin' line!)

I see they have let you go. How are you feeling?

no no they were ginger snaps that had been licked and then rolled in the remaining dorito dust. i feel the kidanppers likely got food poisoning and moto escaped while they were being sick. he got a new avatar so he could be in disguise.

mmmmm muffins, i could eat a muffin. where are ricky and renee? those two always have baked goods with them.

sorry i don't have baked goods but if you're nice i share one of the Reeses mini bags... :)

oh by the way, welcome back moto... we love you...

Back