• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Moto took a day off??!!

novella

Send out the troops. He must be comatose in an alley somewhere. Unless he's having fun with his kiddies and bride. :eek:

novella said:
Send out the troops. He must be comatose in an alley somewhere. Unless he's having fun with his kiddies and bride. :eek:
I took care of 'em for you, novella... as promised.

Nooooo! Moto's Immediate Family are my favorite Outer Realm. Those poor little girls with their strict daddy and poor Mrs. Moto with all the work she has to do keeping up with that hound.

Please don't harm them. Return them to their posts immediately. Moto needs all the help he can get.

By "'em" I meant "him". Sorry for the confusion. But yes, I will unchain the rest of the family from the grimy walls of my prison like basement... they should probably eat soon.

don't be... he confuses everything... one time he didn't even know if he was a cat or a man who was chained to his own vibrating bed...

honeydevil said:
don't be... he confuses everything... one time he didn't even know if he was a cat or a man who was chained to his own vibrating bed...
LMFAO! Good times... good times... man I was tired that night. You were up until what... three in the morning?

One of my favorite palindromes: "Was it a car or a cat I saw?" And, for the record, I think I was actually the cat.

i have actually heard from moto and his exact words were:" hoping the penicillin takes effect soon, this itching is driving me crazy and i have not peed in days. send food, send beer, send in the dancing girls."

is that your own remedy? i've never had them and it is always better to talk to someone with some experience.

sirmyk said:
LMFAO! Good times... good times... man I was tired that night. You were up until what... three in the morning?

One of my favorite palindromes: "Was it a car or a cat I saw?" And, for the record, I think I was actually the cat.

yeah and the poor woman who had to chain the damn cat (in this part, YOU) to the bed...

honeydevil said:
yeah and the poor woman who had to chain the damn cat (in this part, YOU) to the bed...
Others on this forum are going to read this and think what the fahizzle?

sirmyk said:
Others on this forum are going to read this and think what the fahizzle?
Nah, as soon as I saw hd and you involved in your cat-being-a-car-on-a-vigrating-bed-with-shackles-in-your-basement I just shrugged and assumed that all was normal.

Back