• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Moto took a day off??!!

So, if we combine our $3.55 with honeydevil's $4.00... and combine that with my income from books sales of PH... that comes to about... ten bucks. We're almost there!

sirmyk said:
So, if we combine our $3.55 with honeydevil's $4.00... and combine that with my income from books sales of PH... that comes to about... ten bucks. We're almost there!

SWEET!! we're coming moto...wait...what's the cash for again? to get moto out or for snacks for moto?

i go for half and half... this way we can still get snacks (for us) and help moto, but wait... what about the tiquila?

honeydevil said:
i go for half and half... this way we can still get snacks (for us) and help moto, but wait... what about the tiquila?

Well, since you were all kind enough to scrape some cash together for Moto, I guess I can take care of the tequila. I might even have a few quarters left over to throw in.

i found 5 dollars in the laundry which i am willing to donate due to the fact that moto has become my new muse. it's the least i can do.

Hey, motokid called.

He said the men-boobed kidnappers are extremeists from the "Angry Smokers' Syndicate - Haters Of Lungs Everywhere".

They seem to be pretty pissed about the "Public Smoking Ban" thread he started a while ago.

Moto says screw the money, bring the snacks. He is finding the boobies strangely erotic, and doesn't want to leave just yet.

I have been misinformed...

Moto's "situation" has been brought on by a group from the "Pot Smokers of America" (sorry for the un-funny acronym there.) in response to his "Legalize It" thread.

Moto's request is for... Doritos. Big bags, and lots of 'em. He said something about the munchies, then faded into what could only be described as a contented gurgling?

I thought SirMyk and/or Jenn and I might be able to dig some Doritos from the seats of our cars? Any help Ricky? Robert? HoneyDevil?

Any contributions would be appreciated. I am sure any chip would be acceptable, to include Sour Cream and Onion, and probably Cheetos, too. Also, any hostess product would be a good bet.

HD, let's not tell him about the Reeces...

I mean, moto is cool and all, but Reeces? I say we divy those up amongst ourselves. Moto wouldn't want us to become weak from hunger.

jenngorham said:
sorry, all i have left are the pretzels from a bag of party mix, and a few stale ginger snaps.

Jenn,

I have an empty bag of cheetos... (don't ask!)

Do you think if we licked the ginger snaps and shook them up in the cheeto bag Moto would think they were doritos?

In his condition (re: gurgling sound?) I don't think he will care what it is as long as it is edible. (or nearly edible)

jenngorham said:
are they shake and bake dorito snaps?

blech!

we don't have to eat them... They are just for Moto, while he's dealing with those pot heads!

WE are getting HDs Reeces!

true. is it the peanut butter or is it the chocolate? i don't know, but it's magic time when you've got a reese's.

jenngorham said:
true. is it the peanut butter or is it the chocolate? i don't know, but it's magic time when you've got a reese's.

And it isn't just "peanut butter and chocolate". I've tried that and it isn't the same.

It's that special, wholesome goodness of the Reece's peanut butter. Like nothing found anywhere else. There must be a special tree where they get their peanutbutter from. Maybe a magical peanut butter ferret comes down and mixes it with his tiny paws or something, but it is good enough to make you bite your grand-mama!

but this is getting us no where in the search for moto. tommorow is friday, his last post was the 16th!!! things are getting desperate. i hope they are giving him water. i hope he has blankets. i hope it cools off tommorow cause gosh darn it's hot!!!

jenngorham said:
but this is getting us no where in the search for moto. tommorow is friday, his last post was the 16th!!! things are getting desperate. i hope they are giving him water. i hope he has blankets. i hope it cools off tommorow cause gosh darn it's hot!!!

Yeah, if he doesn't turn up soon, HD's Reece's are going to be in serious jeopardy!

(sorry, she got me started!) :D

Back