• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Moto took a day off??!!

i'm not doing anything later..although i may be on ebay..that pen sounds kinda cool.....does it have a floating motokid in it?

honeydevil said:
give me a shit with that and i might bet too...
What the hell kind of expression is that!?!? In the literal sense, that'd definately lower the bid price for me. Or is this a new McDonalds up-sell process? "Would you like a shit with that?"

Hey, if we're still scraping up funds I've got some pennies stuck in the cup holder of my car. They're a tad sticky, but there's at least 8 of them.

I just went to the washroom and there's a loonie behind the toilet bowl on some sketchy, sketchy linolium floor. How desperate are we for cash?

I just went to the washroom, peed all over the floor, and threw 8 pennies on the linoleum floor... hehe

Kookamoor said:
What the hell kind of expression is that!?!? In the literal sense, that'd definately lower the bid price for me. Or is this a new McDonalds up-sell process? "Would you like a shit with that?"

i'm sorry i just read that, i meant "give me a SHIRT with that"... i just read that one... and i thought: who the heck wrote that kinda crap...? :eek:

Kookamoor said:

HA HA HA HA!! oh, kook...you are so funny!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! LMAO!!!!

mcdick..that's a classic....ahem..back to motokid..gee, i hope he is ok...that the kidnappers with man boobs are treating him right and that he got some cream for that itch...

i think the menboobs or the men with boobs are very concerned about moto.. and i also hope he' s having a ball...

Back