• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

My Doctor Told Me That I Need A Real Hobby!

You I have dead-on perfect accuracy, really! When I was in little league I did not have a glove but did have a bat. I connected every time I was at the plate. Since I couldn't catch worth a shit, the coach put me at DH. I was not a slugger (home runs) but I made contact with the ball at the plate. That same accuracy, and I do not know where it comes from, made me an ace (when I played darks in the past) at darts. Have you guys ever played darts? From the sound of it you guys haven't. You should try it it's a ball.

Then the coach should have put you in the outfield with the bat. You could've hit the ball to whichever base you needed to.

My doctor told me......

You folks are a riot. Maybe some day we'll see Carlos on one of the sports channels playing darts for the US. That is, if the US has such a team.:innocent: momac

Is sparkchaser making a traffic stop on you or singling you out at the airport security?

You racially profiled yourself pretty nicely with the picture of you smoking a Cuban cigar. ;)

Is sparkchaser making a traffic stop on you or singling you out at the airport security?

You racially profiled yourself pretty nicely with the picture of you smoking a Cuban cigar. ;)

Oh I am not going to visit Cuba without trying one of their world class cigars. No way. No how. :)

brk 3 said:
If you are drinking beer and playing darts at the same time, that counts for two hobbies.
You would be considered a recreational multi-tasker.
I do this nearly every weekend. It's loads of fun, though I admit that I'm much better at drinking the beer than I am at darts.

Darts is one of the skills you should get better at the more you drink. At least it is for me.

Back