• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Nba

The Clippers finally won a playoff game for the first time in 30 years. :eek: I'll have to pay more attention if they win their next game.:D

I'm a huge Lakers fan, So I'm really luvin' the good run they are having of late. I really hope they can put Phoenix away in one of the last 2 games...
Their total turnaround in game plan is working well, Phil Jackson is a coach of much genius!!!
:)

SFG75 said:
Is Jordan off the bench?;)
hehe....
actually, it was wade that was off the court for a bit....something about a hip....but dangit, he made it back to win the game...what a trouper:(

Choc said:
I'm a huge Lakers fan, So I'm really luvin' the good run they are having of late. I really hope they can put Phoenix away in one of the last 2 games...
Their total turnaround in game plan is working well, Phil Jackson is a coach of much genius!!!
:)
woohoo...the suns won it......sorry choc:D

The only thing I like nowadays about the Lakers is Kupchak and Phil Jackson.
Kobe would never be on my team. :p

Funny story. we were at a UVA women's basketball game years ago when Jackson was between jobs after he left the Bulls. Guess who walks in and sits a couple rows in front of us......you guessed it Phil Jackson. Never did find out what he was doing there.

hehe....I knew there would be at least a couple of 'Kobe haters' here....

Well, my opinon is that he is the best player since MJ retired.

Although, I also really admire others like T-Mac, LeBron, Carmelo etc etc.

Choc said:
hehe....I knew there would be at least a couple of 'Kobe haters' here....

Well, my opinon is that he is the best player since MJ retired.

Although, I also really admire others like T-Mac, LeBron, Carmelo etc etc.
I wouldn't say 'hate'....just 'not admired'....he is a good player, no doubt, it's just him i don't care for:D

i do like carmelo too though:)

Two players I would not want on my team. Kobe and Iverson, although they both have great talent.

Back