• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

need help...

i wonder what have i done...yea i admit i do use text message..but apart from this,have i done anything wrong that has offended any member here?what i need is help but what i received is just some irrelevant comments (note:NEGATIVE COMMENTS) and these has nothing to do with my question...

BY THE WAY, a quiz doesnt mean that my school is teaching some sort of DAN BROWN stuff,actualy it s a QUIZ held by my class and certainly it has nothing to do with the teachings..

Bookie said:
what i need is help but what i received is just some irrelevant comments (note:NEGATIVE COMMENTS) and these has nothing to do with my question...
Actually, Bookie, Stewart directed you towards other resources that you could have used to answer your question.

I think the reason why your questions received such negative feedback is because 1) You haven't read the books, and it seemed like you just wanted quick answers to your questions with as little effort on your part as possible and 2) You didn't appear to take Stewart's help, preferring to keep posting to the thread in hopes that someone would directly give you the answers.

This forum is basically for discussion of books that the members have read or are in the process of reading. If you haven't even bothered to read the books you're posting about, I don't think you'll get much help here. In the future, try ions's wonderful list of resources to answer your questions if you haven't read the books.

ok, i am a slow reader and i dont expect to finish BOTH BOOKS in a week time, that's why i turn to this site hoping to find the answer with a hope that the members would help me..
by the way, i have try all the site stelwart have listed but to no avail, therefore i keep posting hoping someone will enlighten me.

note: i have try my best note to text message by the way

Forgive us Bookie, after being here awhile, folks get a little tired of the "Help me with my homework" routine. It makes a few people quite cynical and not so friendly.:D

Hope that you hang around-what do you like to read by the way? Do you like the Brown book or not? I'll have to check it out myself sometime just to see what all the hoopla(both positive and negative) is about.
th_reading.gif

Bookie said:
ok, i am a slow reader and i dont expect to finish BOTH BOOKS in a week time, that's why i turn to this site hoping to find the answer with a hope that the members would help me..

So I'm under the impression that your teacher gave you 2 books to read in a week, and both are Dan Brown books? I think that's wrong and if I was your parent, I would have a word with the teacher for 2 reasons.....Not giving enough time to soak in the literature, and the other would be assigning DAMN BROWN!

Let me ask, Is this for a High School English class?

Isabell said:
So I'm under the impression that your teacher gave you 2 books to read in a week, and both are Dan Brown books? I think that's wrong and if I was your parent, I would have a word with the teacher for 2 reasons.....Not giving enough time to soak in the literature, and the other would be assigning DAMN BROWN!

Let me ask, Is this for a High School English class?
I think she said previously that it was for a class quiz, but I could be wrong. Deciphering some of that speech is above me ;)

Bookie, please don't take this the wrong way but do you read back your posting to yourself before you hit the 'Submit Reply' button? I honestly think you would have got a better response if your posts didn't all look like an undecipherable (for me anyway) text message.

Bookie said:
i ve got a few dan brown 's question...pls help

angels and demons:
y did the camerlengo resurrect the illuminati?and y did he brand himself and the other 4 cardinals with the illuminati brand?

digital fortress:
why strathmore impersonate himself as n.dakota and plan to sell the passkey to numataka..??

pls help..and thanks 4 ur help...

ok,i ve manage to find the answers(NOTE: WITH MY OWN EFFORT) but i still doubt it, hope members of this forums if i am wrong..

camerlengo resurrect the illuminati to create fear and as a reminder in hopes that all christians would unite(or some sort like this)

strathmore impersonate as n.dakota so that he can sell the passkey to Numataka with hefty sums while he can create a backdoor for the digital fortress and live happily with susan..

well, i sincerely hope that someone can help me if i am wrong because i ve to submit the answer on thursday,tq

Bookie said:
ok,i ve manage to find the answers(NOTE: WITH MY OWN EFFORT) but i still doubt it, hope members of this forums if i am wrong..

camerlengo resurrect the illuminati to create fear and as a reminder in hopes that all christians would unite(or some sort like this)

strathmore impersonate as n.dakota so that he can sell the passkey to Numataka with hefty sums while he can create a backdoor for the digital fortress and live happily with susan..

well, i sincerely hope that someone can help me if i am wrong because i ve to submit the answer on thursday,tq
Are there others taking the same quiz / test?

on the dan-brown-in-high-school train of thought...

Discussing the Davinci Code Curriculum Kit

ooooo.... scary....

on other trains-- particularly the bar car...

bookie, it's obvious to me that you're not a strong reader. your spelling and sentence structure are evidence enough to that. but why was it so hard for you to take the advice you'd been given, and click on the links that other forum members like stewie had provided?

my husband is a teacher, and he sees a lot of this type of behavior in students. it's almost as if many young people are of the opinion that they should be supplied with the answers without any effort on their part, whether by the teacher asking the question or from the world at large, and when those answers are refused it is perceived as this great injustice.

i personally cannot imagine going through my days without the satisfaction of having earned the knowledge i have gained. i can only hope that my own children will be blessed with that same appreciation in their time.

Back