• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

new forum

I like it, Darren. I like it very much. I haven't explored all the features yet. But I do like the new design. It's much more - what shall I say. Pristine?

Just one question: Where has "writers showcase" gone to?

Hobitten :D

hobitten said:
Just one question: Where has "writers showcase" gone to?
Indeed. Writer's showcase shows up on the main forum page as being in writing and publishing, but when you click that link on the forum drop down menu it takes you to misc. and then there isn't an option on the drop down menu for the miscellaneous section.

I guess we're just having a few teething problems, but it is looking pretty. :)

Errr ... what are you people talking about?

I see absolutely no difference with the forums as they have been for the last couple of weeks, and 'Writer's Showcase' is just where it's supposed to be.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Martin said:
Errr ... what are you people talking about?
Have a look at the very top of the page, just below the logo, I've changed the section buttons to a drop down menu system. The idea is to make it easier to jump to the various sections of the site and also to save a bit of bandwith by not using images for the section navigation.

The colour scheme is the default vbulletin 3 theme. I like it and think it goes well for this site.

Ah yes. Thanks for pointing that out!

Looks good, and I love the colours, the blue and the grey (gray?).

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Martin said:
Looks good, and I love the colours, the blue and the grey (gray?).

GREY!!!

Subdued colours are always best. Then I can skive at work without people noticing. :cool:

Looken Good

Haven't visited in a looong time! Really like the "refined" look! Keep up the good work!

O

Back